Chapter 25

Ink POV
I shot up in bead, seating, shaking. I had a nightmare about what'd happened. This is getting to be to much to handle.
  I went downstairs and made sure not to make to much noise. I knew the house well so I didn't need the lights on. I started making coffee.
  When I poured it the lights turned on. I jumped.
  "Ink? What are you doing up so late? What are you drinking?" Errors mom asked. (Speaking of which we should give her a name. What should it be?)
  I sighed. Maybe I could start speaking again.
  "I...I just wanted some... uh... hot chocolate."
  "Normally I'd be glad you even talked. But You haven't been sleeping lately. What are you drinking?"
  She walked closer to me.
  "...You're trying to stay awake aren't you?" She asked.
  I looked to the ground and nodded. She poured the coffee into the sink.
  "Why?"
  "B-bad dreams. About..." I felt like crying. "A-about um..."
  She hugged me.
  "Let's... get you back to bed."
  I shook my head and sat on the couch.
  "Are you going to watch tv?"
  I nodded.
  She sighed and defeatedly walked upstairs. I felt bad. She felt sorry for me and shouldn't. I mean, I probably deserved what happened to me and worse.
    I've smoked, drank, stole, even almost killed a guy. And all because I was angry and afraid. I deserve death. No... worse than that.
  In the morning Error took me to the mall. It wasn't exactly a good idea for either of us. We kept getting separated by other people walking and it was really loud.
  Worst of all, I saw Horror and Lust hanging out with Nightmare. One of my ex-flings and Dreams brother.
  I'd always hated him. Dream set me up with him though and I wanted to get out of my house as much as possible so I accepted.
  He hated me because I was friends with Dream. And because I didn't listen to him.
  I'm still friends with Dream but, I'd probably obey every order given now. Even if I didn't like it.
  I hate to say it but now I'm to afraid to even look at anyone that isn't Error, his mom, or Zephyr. Three people I'd grown to trust.
  I should also mention that Blue wasn't friends with any of us anymore. He moved and honestly I was kind of sad about it. But, oh well. That's how it's always been. He'll be back in a month like he always is.
  I realized I had lost Error again. I got scared and started hyperventilating. My vision was becoming blurry and my tears would not stop. I just want to go home!
  Error picked me up and took me to the car. He just held me and whispered to me calmly. I don't know how but the crazy bastard actually calmed me down by whispering.
  "Y-you're ok now. You're ok... I'm here it's ok." He repeated.
  I only hugged him. I felt a lot better after that. Safer.