Chapter 18

Ink POV
We got to the hotels and it was night time. We were told that girls had to be with girls and boys with boys.
"Great so their separating us." I muttered.
Error kissed me for a second.
"Don't worry Inky, we'll still hang out during the day." He said.
He kissed me one more time before I went into the room. I was with a girl named Fem. She seemed like nothing was wrong with her.
Neither of us really planned on talking to each other though. I put on a tank to and took of my shorts and boots and then went to bed. All though I could hardly sleep with Error not there hugging me. I didn't feel safe or warm or...happy. I felt afraid.

Error POV
I was put with a guy named Killer. One of Nightmare's friends. I wasn't even going to try making conversation with him.
At two in the morning I woke up and Killer was just playing with a knife. Ok I'm out.
I got on some normal clothes and walked outside the room. Ink was in the hallway to.
"Couldn't sleep again?" I asked.
She hugged me. I picked her up and carried her on my back.
  "Why are you awake?" She asked me.
  "Hm I got used to sleeping with you. Didn't feel right." I replied.
  "Same here."
  I carried her to the lobby and we fell asleep on the couch together. We woke up early and just kind of waited until we were allowed to wonder.
  "What do you wanna do first?" She asked.
  "Hm, I dunno. I know you don't like to many people around so we'll try to avoid popular places."
  "Actually.. I-I wouldn't mind seeing the Eiffel Tower." She responded.
  "Really? Ha. And you said you didn't wanna see Paris."
  She smiled. I thought that was it but then she started to kiss me. I kissed back. She rested her leg on my side and I kind of just.. held it there.
  I have to say I was enjoying it. Until her phone rang and ruined the moment. She sighed.
  "It's Zephyr." She said.
  "Mm. What's he say?" I asked, putting my arms around her.
  "He says 'have fun on your trip sis, don't forget to take your meds.' I mean, for real I think those anti depressants are just placebos." She said.
  "What?"
  "They're bullshit."
  (If you can name the movie that quote is from I will send you a fake cookie in the comments. 🍪 )
  "You should still take them." I told her. "I don't want you to feel bad."
  She laid her head on my shoulder and huffed.
  "Fine. Only for you."
  She took one pill and decided that was enough. Blue, Dream, and Lust came over to us.
  "Holy shit you were early for once." Dream said to Ink.
  She crossed her arms and just looked at the floor.
  "Oh, givin us the silent treatment." Lust said.
  Ink rolled her eyes and looked at me. I know she wants to leave but we can't exactly go anywhere with the door locked.
  Lust grabbed her by the shirt collar and she looked pissed. I was about to do something when Dream just held Blue back.
  "Lust leave her be!" Blue begged.
  "Nah, she ditched us." He replied.
  Ink stopped me from doing anything by looking at me. I knew the look. It was protective and afraid.
  Lust started choking her. She didn't fall. She didn't even stumble. She just stared at him blankly. But, him doing that to her made me angry enough to kick him down from behind.
  "Oh shit!" Dream said laughing.
  Ink was trying to catch her breath. I
  I had to be quick. Lust was bigger and stronger than I was. Ink wouldn't let him touch me though.
  She nearly broke his arm when he tried to run at me.
  "Ink stop it!" Blue pleaded.
  I picked Inky up. She didn't struggle . She hugged me. I held her and tried my best not to cry. Her neck was already turning a bit red.
  Sensitive.
  "Don't cry, I'm ok, I'm ok." She said in a soothing voice.
  I guess she saw it in me. I took a deep breath and kissed her cheek.
  "Does it hurt?" I asked.
  "No, no baby I'm fine." She assured me.
  I hesitated to put her down. Luckily they left and everyone else started coming to the lobby.
  I still had to make sure that Ink was ok. She acted fine but she's good at hiding how she really feels.

Error, Ink, Lust, Dream, and Blue will all take questions and Y'know any criticism or food you may want to give. Also for you sad one shot readers depressed Error part five is almost finished.