Chapter 10

Error POV
I woke up to Ink watching tv on my bed. She was only in her tank top and shorts. I didn't know what she was watching but she seemed to enjoy it. I got up, got dressed, and gave her some new clothes.
"They're probably a bit big for you but I think it'd be better than staying in clothes with blood on them." I said.
She hugged me and went into the bathroom to change. I put her normal clothes in the wash but she refused to give me her jacket. I took it anyway and threw one of my hoodies at her.
She stuck her tongue out at me and put the hoodie on.
"Very mature Inky." I said sarcastically.
She rolled her eyes but smiled in spite of herself.
"Aww you're so cute when you smile."
And then she hissed at me. I laughed and she laughed to not realizing what she did. I picked her up and she legit backflipped off of me.
I looked at her. She was just holding her arms, shaking, muttering something about burning. I didn't know what to do but I ignored it against my better judgment. I hugged her.
"Sorry." I said.
"You don't know do you?" She asked.
"What?"
My mom called us down. Ink decided not to though and just jumped out my window.
"...my clothes." I said as I heard water splash. She landed in the pool. I went downstairs the normal way and made sure she was ok. I helped her inside not that she needed it.
"...what the hell?" Geno asked, seeing her.
  "I refuse to be normal." She answered.
  My mom snickered but stopped when she saw all of the bruises on Ink. She looked afraid but just went back to what she was doing. Ink didn't seem to notice. She went to change again since her clothes were dried by now. I smiled and sat down.
"Geno I need to talk with your brother alone." Mom said.
Without a word he left and gave me a concerned look on his way out.
"Mom? Is everything ok?" I asked.
"How much has she told you?"
"I hope everything." I was never sure with Ink.
"Hm, that's not a very reassuring answer." She muttered.
  Ink came back downstairs and she was still wearing my hoodie with her clothes. I smiled. She looked small in my hoodie. Probably because she is in fact smaller than me by a massive amount.
  My mother sighed and smiled at me.
  "Just keep me updated."
  Ink laid on the floor and didn't move. Did she sleep.
  "I gotta go." She said.
  "Where?" I asked.
  "Home." She answered.
  I followed her. She didn't like it but I didn't leave her. We arrived at her house and I have to say... It was about what you'd expect. Pretty standard nothing seemed to be wrong with it. She quietly jumped the fence to the backyard and told me to stay here so the dog wouldn't bark. I did but the dog barked anyway. She laughed and we started running as the owners of the house started yelling at her.
  "That wasn't your house!?"
  "Nope!"
  "What'd you do!?"
  "Nothing! I just stole some cigarettes from the table they had."
  I sighed, took the pack from her and threw it out.
  "You need to stop." I said.
  "And you need to have some fun."
  She wrapped her arms around my neck. I blushed but didn't know what to do. She kissed me. I kissed back. She stopped and I picked her up. She kept asking me to put her down but I wouldn't. I want to hold her.