Chapter 16

Ink POV
It was my brother.
"...how the fuck.."
He hugged me. I pushed away and put myself in a position to protect Error without seeming suspicious.
  "My brother is dead." I told him.
  "No! No it's really me. Here, ask me something."
  I looked at Error. He hugged me protectively. I don't think either of us trusted the person in front of us. He looked like my brother but... I don't know.
  We got a test done and sure enough he was my little brother. Error was still skeptical and didn't really let him get to close to me. Sweet but I could take him.
We talked and I found out he had stayed with our cousins. Error still wasn't having it and was actually pretty protective over me.
My brother decided to go and see the school. He'd be a freshman now.
"I don't trust him." Error mumbled.
I smiled and caressed his cheek.
"Aw, you care about me." I said.
He kissed me and decided that holding me was a good idea.
"Baby you know I can take care of myself." I assured him.
Then he looked sad.
"But I wanna protect you so you don't get hurt."
I laid my head on his shoulder. He sighed and laid his head on mine.
"We can't have him living at my parents house to. We only have so much room..." he said.
"Hm.. he could stay in that building for a while. At least until you get ready to move there." I suggested.
"I plan on taking you with me. I-i dunno Ink. And with our trip in two days" (next chapter, I promise) "I guess, maybe he could stay in my room?"
I kissed him. He kissed back.
"Why don't, we just relax for a bit?"
I took off my jacket. He nuzzled my neck and I hummed a bit. I think he was tired though as he laid both of us down on his bed. I smiled.
"Goodnight." I said.
He fell asleep and I put his jacket over him. I told my brother about his living arrangement options.
"Sis, I already got an apartment." He said.
"Wha— y-you're fifteen!" I said.
"I know." He replied.
I shrugged it off and went back to Error. I don't usually use this word but he looked so cute. I kissed his cheek and he smiled.
  "Awww you do have a sweet side." He said.
  "And a horny side."
  He laughed and hugged me.
  "I prefer the sweet side."