Chapter 39

Ink POV
I know he doesn't want me going. I decided to spend today a day for just us. We'd still be able to talk when I'm there but, I know he'll miss hugging me and holding me.
I'm going to miss the kisses and cuddles. But mostly I'll miss seeing him every day. I should only be gone for a month but that's still a long time for him. And me.
I woke him up early so I could tell him what we're doing.
"You could just not go."
I kissed him.
"Error."
"I know... call me though."
I promised him and he got up. We started off the day by making out. He had it last long. And even when we were done, he held me.
  I smiled. If today he just wanted to hold me and kiss me and not let go, then that's what we're doing.
  He turned on the tv and we watched the first two Home Alone movies. His mom walked in, gave us lunch, and left.
  "I wish you'd stay here with me..."
  "Babe, I wish I could to. But the fact is my mama and the other douche bag are insane. You could come with me."
  Honestly he seemed to consider it. He even asked his parents.
  "What!? W-well... I..." his mom looked to his dad.
  He shrugged.
  "I...I don't know. You're going pretty far. And who knows how long you'll be away..."
  "Miss, I promise, even if my parents are still after me I will have him back home in a month."
  "A month!?"
  After a long discussion, they finally and reluctantly agreed. Error was so excited. He kissed me and hugged me.
  I was happy to. Zeph seemed fine with it. Not happy but fine.
  "Hey, ya did all that cryin for nothin." I said.
  "Yeah yeah."
  We laughed and kissed once more. Kissing turned into something else if ya catch my drift. Although we had to be quiet.
  We spent the rest of the day packing and watching X-Files.
  His parents gave us money. A lot of it. My job didn't give two shits that I was gonna be gone. The community center is being renovated. I'm still gettin paid for absolutely nothing though so that's awesome.
  Error full on quit. Which is good. He always came home really tired.