Chapter 28

Contest ends in 2 days. Tag me in the book you post the cover drawing.

Error POV
  I got home from work at three in the afternoon. I was tired but still had to stay awake. Today is Saturday and my cousins birthday party.
  Ink was sitting on our bed drawing and watching her show as usual. I smiled, sat behind her and hugged her, laying my head on her shoulder. She kissed my cheek.
  "Mmmm, I missed you." I said, keeping her close.
  She just snuggled up with me.
  "I missed you to." She mumbled.
  She sounds and looks sleepy. Either she just woke up or hasn't slept in a while. Either way, I kept her comfy so she could sleep.
My mom came in.
"Is everything ok in he-"
"Shhhhh! She is sleep!" I said.
"...ok?"
And she just... slowly closed the door. I smiled. I put Inky on the bed and changed into some comfy clothes.
  I walked to my mom.
  "Ok, now that you're unoccupied, the party is in two hours. I want you to ask Ink if she wants to stay here or go with us. You have to go even if she doesn't."
  I groaned.
  "But it'll be no fun without Inky."
  "It'll be no fun with Ink." Geno said, walking past us.
  "You fuckin take that back."
  "Watch yo lango broseph." Fresh said.
  "You stay out of this." Mom replied. "Look, ask Ink and if she says no you can leave after an hour."
  I nodded and just as I did I heard something fall. I ran to Ink making sure she was ok, she was. It turned out to just be her phone she dropped.
   "No."
  "I didn't even ask you anything."
  "I can hear you talk in the hallway. I'm not up to a party right now."
  I picked her up and held her high. She laughed. God I haven't heard her laugh in so long. It's so mesmerizing.
  "Please? I'll buy you the X-files movie."
  "Hmmmm... nope."
  I spun around and brought her closer to me.
  "The dvds?"
  "No.
  "You can wear my clothes..."
  "...fine. I'll go."