Chapter 37

Ink POV
I decided to look for a job. Not because I need one. I just get bored without Error home. I looked online. Nothing interesting.
I didn't even notice Error walk into the room before he sat by me. I looked up at him.
He smiled, hugged me, and looked at my phone.
"You're looking for a job?" He asked.
"I get lonely- I mean... bored when you're gone." I replied.
He kissed my cheek. I tried not to smile.
"Oh, so you're going to be like that?"
  He started kissing me repeatedly. I started laughing and even then he didn't stop. Not until I kissed him. He pulled me closer to him, kissing back.
  "I love you so much Ink."
  "I love you to. Now shut up and help me find a job." I joked.
  He chuckled and he did help.
  "I think you'd like teaching an art class at the community center. You are eighteen. And you know a lot about art."
  "How are the hours?"
  "It says you make them."
  He said he'd help me fill out a resume.
  "Ok, criminal record?"
  "Uh yeah, thirty days for Underage drinking, smoking pot, oh, and fighting."
  "And ignoring that answer. Any other job experience?"
  I smirked. He took a minute to process the joke but when he got it he laughed.
  "You know what I meant."
  "Yeah yeah. I once worked at a concession stand. Community service."
"Ew."
"I know."
We finished the resume and that was that. I laid back in bed. He picked me up.
"Nope. Not yet."
I groaned.
"Why?"
He carried me downstairs and just sort of sat on the couch with me in his arms. I was very comfortable.
I tilted my head back to look at him. He smiled at me, still looking really tired. I asked him to lay down so he did.
I laid on top of him and got comfortable as he cuddled me. Out of all the things, I never thought this would be my favorite part of our relationship.
I kissed his cheek. He smiled at me and held one of my hands.
"I think it's time to get started on our building. We've got lots of work to do."
  "Can you just relax for a bit? You just got home and you're concerned about more work."
  He kissed me.
  "Yep. Work work work. How do you think my parents got money?"
  "Lottery?" I joked.
  He laughed and explained the work world. Or, what he knew of it.
  "Seems like to much if ya ask me."
  "Hmm I think you just don't wanna work."
  "Correct."