Chapter 36

Sin chapter. Written by Luba_the_fluffy_fox thank you for offering to do this. If you wanna read it in her book and go check out her profile that'd be great. I did add a few things like, some more talking. I hope that's fine.

Error POV
  It's been a few days after the text and Ink has been ok. My wound has been healing really well and Ink has been acting a bit odd lately.
She's been more cuddly and caring but then goes back to her normal tough, protective behavior when it comes to others being near me.
Today my mom and dad along with my brothers are at a movie and will be out all night. So, it's just me and Ink.
I was in our room watching tv and she was downstairs probably drawing.
I started to feel my lower area heating up. It was very uncomfortable. I grabbed my phone and searched why I felt like this.
Yeah, turns out Um, I'm in heat. I grunted, got up, and went downstairs to see Ink on the couch.
I went over to her, picked her up, and kissed her cheek. She let out a soft giggle.
"And what are you doing?" She asked.
I didn't answer. I carried her upstairs to our room. I let out another low grunt.
"Are you ok?"
  I hugged her in kind of an awkward way. She laughed and asked if I needed help getting rid of it.
  I put her on the bed and laid next to her. She crawled on top of me. Damn she's hot.
  "Error, babe. If you need help I'll help you~"
  I shook my head and she kind of huffed at me as if she were annoyed.
  She started grinding on me and asking if I needed help getting rid of it. And finally she convinced me to let her help.

Ink POV
I smirked when he finally said I could help. I got off of him and took of my clothes, summoning my ecto body.
She was blushing bright yellow. I started to take his clothing off -which he allowed- and the only thing he was wearing now was his boxers.
I got back on top of him and started to grind again. I heard soft and quiet grunts and groans coming from him.
I smile slightly and start to take his shorts off and saw his member spring out. I looked back to Error. He was blushing even more now.
I positioned myself over him and slammed myself down onto it and moaned loudly. Error let out a low moan. I lead his hands to my waist and began moving up and down. I let a few moans and started going faster.

Time skip

Error POV
Ink had flipped us so I was now on top of her. I could feel it twitch inside her. She told me what to do so I started thrusting. She seemed to like it? I think I do to.
"A-ahhhh~ Error go faster!~" she begged.
  I nodded and went faster. I was close and after telling her this, she just told m to keep going.
  I did as she asked. I was starting to get the hang of it and went faster and harder.

Ink POV
  It's been about two hours. He already came inside of me. I felt that he was close again and he just went faster.
  I mean he was practically ramming into me and I like it. I was now just a moaning mess I can and I swear I hear him moan a bit I was practically screaming in pleasure at this point.
  After four or five more thrusts he came hard. He slowed down for a bit and then stopped.  We both just laid there panting for a while until he pulled out and laid next to me.
  He snuggled me. I snuggled back.
  "I love you.." I said.
  "Love you to baby." He mumbled, clearly tired.
  It wasn't long before he fell asleep. I put on his shirt and fell asleep to.

Thank you Luba_the_fluffy_fox for writing this.