Chapter 22

Error POV
Ink wasn't nearly the same as she was before. She wore different clothes like, today it was a—a blue sweater and some sweat pants. Not her at all, and she was jumpy if anyone but me touched her. Once she even cried.
She's obedient, she's... she's not even speaking anymore. She just sits there.
I walked into our room. She was just staring at the floor. The poor thing looked exhausted. I sat by her.
Who did this to you?
That was all I wanted to know.
"...is it ok to hug you?" I asked.
She hugged me. I hugged back. She didn't move. I think she just wants me to hold her. So I did.
"Ok, I'm gonna pick you up and bring you closer to me. Is that ok?"
She crawled into my lap and hugged me again. I felt like crying. I could hear her heart beating fast as if she was scared.
When I held her, she calmed down. She smiled at me. I tried to smile back. It just doesn't feel right, having an Ink like this.
I still love her but, I do miss her voice and how she didn't give a shit about much.
My mom walked in and smiled.
"We're going out. Do you two wanna come?" She asked.
Ink looked at me.
  "Uh..s-sure." I replied, getting up.
  Ink stayed put.
  "Ink, are you staying here?" Mom asked.
  She nodded.
  "...okay... be safe."
  I didn't feel comfortable with Ink being alone. I picked her up and laid down. She laid next to me. My mom shrugged and left.
  "...will you talk to me?" I asked.
  Ink curled up into a ball and hissed. Legit, hissed at me.
  I laughed and then held her. She didn't seem to wanna talk so, I didn't push it. Not that I'd get anywhere if I did.

The next day

Ink POV
  Error tried to get me out of bed for school but, I wouldn't move. I didn't have the energy to get out of bed. I didn't even have the energy to talk.
  "Ink, honey please.." he begged.
  I didn't move.
  He sighed.
  "Ok, I didn't wanna do this but you leave me no choice." I looked at him in confusion.
  He picked me up and gave me some clothes. I didn't feel like arguing with him. I went into the bathroom and got dressed. My bruises still hurt when I put the clothes on. I didn't want to go.
  I really didn't want to go today. I contemplated staying in the bathroom until they gave up. Until I hear Error arguing with his mom.
  "Please just ask to change her classes. I need to be there with her!" He said.
  "I'm sorry but I don't think I can, dear. It's been half a school year." His mom said.
  "Ma-"
  "Enough. I promise, she'll be fine. And if not, I'll see what I can do."
  I walked out and Error looked a bit angry. I don't like it when he's anything but happy. I hugged him. He looked at me and then smiled.
  When we got to school I was nervous. I don't wanna be here. I don't want to see Lust or Horror again. My brother walked to us and looked at Error.
  Error shook his head. Zephyr sighed. I was confused. I went inside and a few people stared at me and whispered.
  I saw Lust with Dream and Blue. Dream and Blue both looked at me, sad and like they pitied me. Lust must've told them. I felt... I felt ashamed.
  I feel as if it was my fault for what they did... and how I fell now. I just, want it to be over. I want to end it. I can't do that to Error. I can't do that to Zephyr. Hell, I couldn't do that to Error's mom. I never thought I'd see the day where I wished people wanted me to die.

Ink will take questions. And, yes. She'll talk to you readers.