Chapter 17

Error POV
  I woke Ink up early so we could leave for the trip. She wouldn't budge. I sighed, dressed her, and carried her all the way there. We made it and she finally woke up.
  "Are you still sleepy?" I asked.
  "...yeah." She whispered.
I chuckled and kissed her cheek.
"You can sleep on me when we're on the bus or plane." I told her.
She growled quietly but let me put her down. I still held her hand. Nightmare pulled me aside. I had never really talked to him before but he seemed like a bad guy.
"You know what she actually wants from you right?" He asked.
"...sex?"
"Huh, what do ya know. Ya ain't to dumb. Yeah, and once she gets it she'll leave you."
"Hm... I don't really believe you."
He got angry.
"I wouldn't talk back to me if I were you." He threatened.
"And why not? You won't do anything to me." I said.
He punched me hard. I lost balance and fell. Ink ran to me. Nightmare rolled his eyes.
"You've gone soft kid."
I held Ink back from fighting him. I couldn't let her get in trouble this week. Or next week.
We got on the bus and Ink seemed less than thrilled she didn't get to protect me.
"Does it hurt?" She asked.
She was good at hiding it but I know her well enough to see the guilt in her eyes.
I pulled her towards me and hugged her.
"I'm ok." I said.
She just laid her head on my shoulder. I kissed her forehead and laid my head on hers. She smiled and I could tell she was content. She looked so happy and peaceful. I just wanna hold her.
I told her what Nightmare said and that I didn't believe him. She just got more pissed at him. When we got to the airport we went through security and got breakfast before boarding the plane. Luckily I was next to her.
I held her hand during take off as she seemed afraid. I had never really been on a plane either but I thought it was interesting.
  She clearly didn't feel safe. I noticed she kept looking to her side and hugging me but, protective like.
  "Inky what's wrong?" I asked quietly.
  "...he hurt you. And it bugs me I didn't get to do anything about it" she whispered to me.
   I smiled at her. She rolled her eyes but, smiled to.