Chapter 7

Ink POV
I woke up and felt all weird. Like something bad was about to happen. Either way I didn't have school so I started walking to Error's house. His mom welcomed me inside even though nobody but her was awake. She taught me how to cook pancakes so that was... interesting.
  "Aside from setting the pan on fire I'd say you did pretty good." She said, throwing the pan in the pool.
  "Thanks Mom- I mean ma'am." I said.
  Hopefully she didn't notice. I think she did because she was smiling so much it looked painful. She gave me a cup filled with some... whiskey looking drink.
  "...thanks for the booze." I said starting to drink.
  It wasn't whiskey. I spit it back into the cup with surprise.
  "It's called tea, dear." She said, drinking from her own cup.
  "Oh. My mom usually gives me whiskey so I shit the hell up and pass out." I said.
  "Your mother is... not a good one." She said.
  I laughed.
  "I know, but what're you gonna do? I mean, I can move out. Just don't feel like payin rent Ya feel?" I asked.
  She just nodded.
"You... could live in that building you and Error go to. I mean we'd have to five it up but it's better than living in an abusiiiii I mean, with your mom and dad." She cut off, seeing that Error and his brothers were all racing each other downstairs with their dad fallowing.
Error hugged me and his brothers were fighting over who won. It escalated to yelling and I immediately thought of my parents. It was scary but I looked at them and saw flashes of them hitting each other and yelling. Even one of my brother.
  Error shook me out of it. Apparently I was gripping my arm so tight I started to bleed. I have sharp 'nails' or sharp where my nails should be.
  I let it be and ate with them.they were all just talking and none of them were arguing seriously or hitting each other. I decided to leave as it was making me feel all weird. Before I walked out though, Error's mom handed me something. A number? Two separate ones. One said CPS whatever the hell that is and the other was hers. I thanked her and went on my way. Error ran after me still in his pajamas but with his hoodie on.
  "Your mom is really nice." I said.
  "A bit overprotective but, yeah, I guess." He replied.
  Imma bout to smack this kid. Not really though because I'd feel bad for hurting him. I wanted so bad to tell him that it's better to have a mom that cares to much than one that doesn't care at all. But I stayed silent and just stared smoking I offered him a cigarette but he took the pack and just threw it in the trash.
  "What the fuck?" 
  "You're killing yourself by doing that." He said.
  "Error, baby, baby boy, why do you think I do it?" I asked as a joke.
  But that made him genuinely afraid.
  "I'm only kiddin with ya." I told him.
  I kissed him and we kept going. Neither of us knew where we just walked.
  "I... heard you and my mom talking. Do your parents... actually hurt you?" He asked. I stopped and contemplated weather I should run or tell him. I started backing away but he gently picked me up and held me so I couldn't escape.
  I just laid my head on his chest like a fucking five year old and tried to look cute so he'd forget about it. He did not. He kept asking and I eventually just had to do what I had to do. I teleported is somewhere private, a bedroom. (My house my parents weren't home I knew that much)and out of his arms. He asked me what was happening and I just leaned against the wall taking my jacket off now just wearing a tank top and short shorts. He blushed a bit but seemed to not get the hint. So, I did something obvious and...