Chapter 6

Ink POV
I can't believe he'd do this! I trusted him! Try to explain!? What is there to explain!? I get it he doesn't love me! So what!? I've felt with that my whole life! I can take it. I left the school and went to the gym. I punched whatever I could and by the time I was done I wasn't any less upset. I shouldn't be upset. I'm used to betrayal. I went somewhere private to smoke. My room. I checked my phone. He called me fifty times and texted me even more. I don't want to talk to him. I can't even look at him right now. My dad came into my room.
"You're smoking again!?"
"Yeah, what are ya gonna do about it you fucking hypocrite?"
He slapped me and put my cigarette out on my face. It hurt but I didn't let him have the satisfaction of knowing it. After that he dragged me out of my room and let my mom deal with me.
I ran out of the house bleeding and burned. I decided to go to the building and think. Hopefully he won't be there. He was unfortunately. He was crying. Not loud but it was still that kind of cry that was pure sadness. Did he actually care that much...? No! He doesn't! He cheated on me and he'll do it again! I walked to the park and slept there for the night. When I woke up I realized I didn't wipe the blood from my face. Great. I did my best to clean dry blood and went to school. Late of course. My first class, Error looked exhausted and like he'd been crying all night and he probably did. Good. He deserves it.
"Miss justice you cannot be late anymore or else-"
I punched my teacher. Everyone looked horrified.
"Today ain't a day to fuck with me." I said.
I sat back down and started smoking. Error looked a bit worried.
"...I'm sorry." He mumbled.
"Sorry ain't gonna cut it." I told him.
"Then please let me-"
"There's not for you to explain. I get it, I wasn't good enough for you." I said quietly.
"No, Ink please..."
"Shut the fuck up." I said.
It came lunch time and I met my friends in the commons.
"So, ya happy after that break up?" Lust asked.
"...no." I said.
"Look, he turned her soft." Dream said.
I punched him into the window causing it to crack and get glass in his back.
"...mm I can't take it anymore!" Blue said.
"What?" I asked.
Lust looked at him with a death glare.
"We set it up! He didn't cheat on you! We paid that girl to do whatever she did! We just got tired of you changing..." Blue said.
Lust ran and I was dumbfounded. I hugged Blue and ran after Lust. It took all day but I found him. I kicked his ass to. I then went to Error's house. Only his mom was home.
"Oh! Ink. I know things have been going bad but I assure you it was a misunderstanding-"
"I know ma'am. Just... when he gets home tell him I'm ready to talk." I said.
She smiled and nodded. I went to the building and not even ten minutes later Error teleported to me. He hugged me. I smiled. I felt safe and warm again.
  "What made you change your mind?" He asked.
  "Blue told me he and my other 'friends' paid that girl... I'm sorry I thought you'd ever cheat." I said.
  "I get it... trust issues. I just hope that you're ok... your skull is cracked a bit, what happened?" He asked.
  "Oh, um... just a bar fight no big deal." I lied.
  He didn't buy it but I guess he wasn't going to push it... at least I thought he wasn't.
  "Ink, tell me what happened." He said.
  I smiled and jumped down. He chased after me. We were both laughing by then.