Chapter 20

Error POV
  We finally got home at two in the morning. Ink was surprisingly awake though she looked exhausted. My mom picked us up.
"How was it?" She asked.
  "Fun. We almost got killed." Ink said.
  "What!?"
  Me and Ink laughed.
  "I'm kidding I'm kidding."
  She wasn't really. Well, I wasn't almost killed but she was.
  When we got home we imminently just laid on the couch and slept. Didn't even go to our room. It was about noon the next day when I woke up. Ink wasn't by me. Shit! Where'd she go!? Then I looked to my right. She was just watching TV. I sat by her.
  "Lust took Horror here. They seem to be together again." She said.
  "How do you know that?" I asked, putting her in my lap so I could hold her.
  "Blue texted me."
  She showed me.
  "That's nice. I don't really give a shit about Lust though." I replied, checking her neck.
  "Will you stop worrying about me? I've been hurt worse." She said.
  "That doesn't really make this any better."
  She grunted.
  I kissed her cheek.
  "..you're lucky I love you."
  "I am. I am very lucky." I said.
  She tried not to smile. I know she wanted to. Then someone knocked on the door. I sighed. Ink tried to get up but I held her tight.
  "Error, what the hell?" She asked.
  "It could be someone who wants to hurt you.."
  She looked at me with a bit of pity and sadness. She got up anyway and opened the door. It was her brother. I rolled my eyes and Ink let him in. We all decided to go for a walk. I was against it but Ink agreed just so he'd shut up.
  I think I'd tolerate him a bit more if his arrival wasn't so... random. I dunno I just... I don't like it.
  I go into a store with her brother for maybe I dunno five minutes and Ink is gone. I started panicking and called out for her. Her brother helped to I guess.
  I called her, I texted her. She wasn't answering. Then I saw her black leather jacket lying on the ground. There was blood on the back of it. I began crying and hyperventilating. Where could she be!? How's this happen!? I knew I should've stayed with her! This is all my fault.
  Crying soon turned to sobbing. I couldn't control it. Is she gone for good!? Oh god please don't let her be dead, please...

The next chapter will be graphic and I hate to leave it on a cliffhanger but I need to find a way to write it without people getting to pissed off at me. IN THE MEANTIME. Feel free to ask Error anything.