Chapter 16: New home

(Normal pov)

Maul was seated on the ground of his and Cori's chambers, the Zabrak had been delving in Nightsister magic in a attempt to replace the cybernetic lower half of his body back to flesh and blood for quiet some time now and during his time back on Dathomir, the former Sith Lord now had received the secret of regenerating lost limbs and dismembered body parts thanks to the souls of the Nightsisters and he now had the time to perform the spell needed to restore his body. Cori herself rose from bed and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, once sitting upright she clutched their beds sheets to her breasts as she watched her Zabrak lover and master chanting a spell while green mist surrounded the lower half of his body, soon enough Maul's cybernetic legs and waist dismantled and the cybernetic components soon vanished from sight.

Hearing her lover hiss and snarl in pain made her want to him in anyway, but she had no knowledge of Nightsister magic and could do nothing but watch as her lover continued the spell even as he now laid flat on his back and breathing heavily. Then the green mist formed around his lower half and Cori watched in both fascination and awe as her lovers lower body was being restored, Maul's eyes rolled in the back of his head as he completed the spell and he panted heavily and tried to regain his breath as he looked down at his lower body and let out a shuddering breath of... happiness.

"M-My... My legs." Maul said as he grasped his legs and flexed his toes and let out a relieved chuckled as he then wiggled his toes. Cori got out of bed and crouched besides her lover and laughed in disbelief that Maul was able to perform the spell needed to restore his body. "You've been fully restored." She said happily, causing Maul to close his eyes and a tear slid down his cheek as he let out a contented sigh. "A final gift from my mother, even from beyond the grave." Rising to his feet, Maul hissed as his bare feet stood on the cold floor beneath, turning to Cori, Maul smiled lightly. "I believe I'm going to need pants and boots." Cori laughed and nodded while looking down at her lovers flaccid manhood. "The next time we're alone? I can have you properly." Cori purred as she gestured to his restored appendage.

"Indeed." Was Maul's response as he smirked at his Glee Anselm lover before pecking her lips and retrieving a spare pair of sleek black pants and boots before strapping on his Kage warrior armor and clipping his double bladed lightsaber at his belt, Cori followed his example and once she was dressed as well, the two red skinned tattooed Dark Siders made their way towards the bridge to lay eyes on Horus and Ahsoka as well as Val Haddock and many of the warriors from House Haddock.

Turning around, Horus was about to address Maul when the Force Sentinel looked at his legs and had confusion etched on his face. "Your legs...?" Maul smirked at his ally and clarified. "I've fully restored myself thanks to the power of Nightsister magic." Horus hummed before a smirk crossed his face. "Guess this time you and Cori can dive even deeper into ecstasy." Cori nodded at Horus's words and smirked at the Zabrak. "Thats exactly what I said." Clearing his throat while trying to hide his embarrassment, Maul then gestured to Tython. "So, we've arrived at the ancient home world of the Jedi Order. Do you intend to establish the Rebel Alliance's base here?" Horus pursed his lips before nodding. "Senator Bail Organa and his contacts in the Imperial Senate said they'd meet us here along with their rebel cells. From here? Our fight with the Empire truly begins."

"I look forward to it." Was Maul's response.

Horus then ordered all ARK captains and Mandalorian warships to descend down to Tython and land all ships near the ruins of the ancient Jedi temple. As the ruins of the ancient temple came into view, Horus laid eyes on several Imperial shuttles, which no doubt belonged to the defected Imperial senators, that and their were several star fighters and massive ships that belonged to the Mon Cala. Once all Mandalorian ships landed a good distance from the temple, Horus, Ahsoka, Maul and Cori traveled in a gauntlet fighter together towards the Jedi temple ruins itself and landed right outside the temple entrance.