Chapter 18: Battle of Kashyyyk

(Normal pov)

On the Wookie home planet of Kashyyyk, a group of Jedi were integrated with the Wookies, these Jedi were Luminara Unduli, Quinlan Vos and a Jedi Knight named Gungi, who was in fact a Wookie himself, not only were they allies with the Wookie people, but they also were part of the Rebel Alliance. The three Jedi survivors have been sheltering Force sensitive children and have begun their Jedi training and teaching them the ways of the Force and how to use their powers for good, the academy on Kashyyyk still needed work, but thanks to Dex Berzerk, the majority of his work was complete.

Currently, Luminara was watching Gungi finish a group of younglings training and sight caused the Mirialan to smile and watch as Wookie citizens and warriors alike were watching one of their train potentially future Jedi. Gungi then approached Luminara and bowed his head to her in respect and then spoke Shyriiwook.

<Master Luminara>

"You have proven you can teach Gungi." Luminara said with a smile, she then placed a hand on his shoulder. "The younglings look up to you. And you ensure that your brothers and sisters of our new Jedi Order are cared for. I'm very proud of you." Gungi once more bowed his head in thanks, but then his head shot up as he then looked up to the sky.

<Master—?>

"Yes. I sense it too."

Luminara then contacted Quinlan via hologram. "Master Vos, please come to my location. I believe the Empire has arrived to snuff us out."

::Understand Master Unduli, on my way::

That being said, Luminara pulled out a pair of binoculars and could see a fleet of Imperial Star Destroyers and a Super Star Destroyer. Turning to the Wookies, Luminara then urged the citizens of Kashyyyk to find shelter while she, the surviving Jedi and Wookie warriors hold off the enemy for as long as possible.

Thanks to old Republic clone Turbo Tanks and other munition crates left over from the final days of the Clone Wars, the Wookies were outfitted with shield generators to protect their location from orbital bombardment and they had extra supplies to ensure they'll well armed. Luminara knew that she and the surviving Jedi and Wookie warriors would have no chance against the Empire's vast armies, that's why they'd have to use guerrilla warfare against their enemies to ensure that they all live to see the sunrise again.

Activating the shield generators around the massive Wookie city, the inhabitants of the planet all breathed a sigh of relief as laser fire rained down on top of them, Luminara turned around to Quinlan Vos arrive on a speeder bike and approach her. "Nice timing." Vos said with a smirk while gesturing to the shield generators scattered across the city. "Indeed. Once they cease their orbital bombardment, they'll have to meet us on unfamiliar ground and that is our advantage." Luminara then smiled lightly at her Jedi companion. "Take a handful of Wookie warriors into the forests and make preparations to set up ambushes. I'll inform you once the Empire touches down."

"Right." Vos said as he then climbed back on his speeder bike and sped off into the forest, the Mirialan Jedi Master then turned to Gungi and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Gungi, take the younglings within the city and ensure they're well protected."

<And what will you do Master Luminara?>

Gungi asked, Luminara looked up in the sky and simply answered.

"To contact Horus Haddock and the Rebel Alliance."

(Horus's pov)

Wanton female moans and the rhythmic sounds of sweaty flesh slapping against each other filled the air and the stench of sweat, breeding and arousal was thick and very intoxicating.