burry your pain

The whole chapt is a little spicy, so yeah I warned ya

~

"Chug chug chug chug!" the most of the teenagers shouted passionately, while they were observing Michael Wheeler beating the ass of every single opponent of his.

The party was extremely crowded and half of its attendants-except for the ones who were upstairs for 'enjoyment'- were gathered in the kitchen of the house admiring Mike's performance in gulping alcohol quicker than wind.

The boy completed the task of drinking ten cups of vodka before his opponent, and everybody cheered in admiration.

It was only a week since he came back from Hawkins, and he had already become the king of alcohol.

And not just the king of alcohol. He was the king of bad habits. He was a boy who was sitting in the backside of the classroom, hanging out with the worst people he could find, getting grades below average and smoking at times while drinking huge quantities of fuel.

A week was enough for him to lose touch with his family, his friends- they weren't interacting as much as they used to- and with his old self, who was prisoned deep inside his broken soul.

But he had to continue in these terms.

Show must go on, afterall. And if it doesn't go as expected, you have to improvise to finish the play. 

Even if that means destroying its plot.

"Wheeler!" the well known female voice caressed his shoulder

"Grace!" he giggled "I won again!"

"Yeah, I saw it" she smirked "don't you feel dizzy?"

"Yeah I do" he answered like a lunatic as his eyes travelled to her exposed thighs and his arms got wrapped around them, while the people starting leaving the kitchen and spreading to the rest of the residence.

Her own hands travelled to his neck as she looked into his sour eyes intently "you know that you get so horny when you drink? I mean, you can't get your hands off me"

"I have been told before, yes" he replied sceptically while trying to get the thought of the New year's night with El out of his mind.

She noticed the change of mood in his face, the pain, the disappointment that he tried so hard to get rid of.

Her grasp in his neck got tighter as she forced his head to approach her own, only one or two inches separating their lips.

"Stop thinking about her" she whispered "she is just a bitch who cheated on you and lied to you when you trusted her"

Mike's eyes got watery, but he knew Grace was telling the truth.

His new friend was the one who steered him to the path of drinking, hoping that it would be enough to solve his problems.

She had always been on the fringes of the society, nobody wanted to hang out with a poor girl, a girl who was dressed in slutty clothes and whose father was in jail because of drug dealing.