The beginning

Night Luna Wolfessa the daughter of the two most deadliest villians, Leon and Chloe. The two were known to kill their enemies and strike fear from their acts of violence. Whether it was burning villages, robbing armories, or using their eye powers for murders. Leon red eyes granted him an infinite supply of magical power that he often used to destroy his enemies inside out through magic, fire mainly. Chloe had taffy pink eyes which allowed her to instantly copy the abilities and powers of her enemies and use against them. Though as famous as he parents were, they were hardly home. They always had somewhere to spread villainy and never spent any time with their children.

Beside Night herself, there was her little brother Timber, a beloved gray wolf pup who always brighten Night day. Timber like her parents and herself, also had eye powers. He had blue eyes that when an enemy looked at them, they glew and put that person under his control and only Timber could release them. Timber only ever used his power when he absolutely needed it. He was a little wolf pup who had a kind heart. A heart that could never be a villian, not even by the influence by his parents. Night loved her little brother and support his choices to be a good person even if their parents despite him for it.

As for Night, she never new what she would be when she grew older. She was about to be ten years old, the year were all of her family members had chosen their paths in life. Her she still had yet to decide what path she would chose. Her parents were villians, they probably expect her to be a villain too. Even her eye power was a perfect fit for a villain. Her green eyes could erase the memory of anyone she looked at directly and grant her complete control of that person permanently.  Night often thought about being a villianess, she could destroy and conquer anyone with ease. Night almost consider that thought, however her mind thought of Timber. What would he think? He would hate to have another member of his family be a villian. Especially the one he trusted more than anyone.

"What am I going to do...?" Night asked herself, lightly brushing her fur on her well groom tail that was glossy like silk.

If only she knew that that day was the last day she would have it all. Her treasure that a certain clan would rip from her delicate and sensitive heart and crush it like stone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OcarinaDude13

Thank you for inspiring me to write this and for all the rps we do. You are an amazing person and a skilled writer. Thank you