Willow Lesson

Willow took care of Night the moment Tai left for another mission. She got Night settled in a room with a red velvet bed that was more like a coffin. The walls were black with a few cobwebs on them. The window glass was replaced with steel bars and no curtains like the ones outside. The room was originally a library, so there were a lot of hate oak wood shelves. There was even a indoor pool in the castle, so Plesio stayed there. Night got settled in her new room. She put her gadgets and skills of her enemies in the shelves like trophies of her accomplishments over the two years. She smiled to herself, all the progress she made as a villian surely would impress her aunt.

"Aww, your so cute. I can't wait till you get better!" Willow didn't seen too impressed at her accomplishments at all

Night said nothing, though she had expected a bit more of an reaction from Willow. Willow seemed disappointed a bit even. Night believed she had lied about being supportive of her lately career choice, she should have expected as much. Of course her aunt wouldn't support her being a villianess. Oh how naive she was to ever believe she had support from someone doing this dangerous lifestyle. Instead of feeling bad for herself, Night chose to hang out with her cousins.

Willow had three children, two sons and her precious baby girl. Like every member of the family, her children had eye powers and each look perfect to match their powers. Though she had to check on each of them individually, since each eye power was dangerous in their own way. Night enter her older cousin first.

Night enter her cousin's laboratory room. The lab was made by her cousin Cyber, who often kept to himself and always stayed in his lab for days or longer. He was always inventing or experimenting with new pieces of technology he had discovered. Night saw him working on his latest gadget that needed the flaming hot fire source he mentioned in the phone call they had a few days before she came to live here. Luckily she brought it with her and decided to give them to him. Cyber noticed her and saw the crystals, his surprise face was priceless to her. He was more happy than a boy on Christmas. He hugged her, his tail wagging like crazy.

"Thank you so much!!!" He took the crystals and instantly began to add them to his gadget as it's fuel source.

Night nodded and left, happy that Cyber was happy and she now had a possible go to man for top notch gadgets. Oh the mayhem she would cause with those beauties.

Willow called Night to the kitchen as she was lost in her thoughts, so Night could not see her other two cousins. As Night entered the kitchen, all that greeted her was a indescribable delicious aroma that made her feel like she floated to the place of such a wonderful scent.

The only plate on the table was of a mysterious steak of a meat she could not recognize. On the side of the dish was a kale salad topped with tomatoes in the shape of little bats, sprinkled with some spices for flavor. As a beverage, there was an ice cold sweet nectar like juice that packed enough of a taste as java. Night had not realized that it was already late in the evening and that her body was hungry from all the walking it took to get to the castle in the first place. Night began to eat the steak, the moment she put the first piece in her mouth her mind was blown. The taste made her eyes sparkle in pure bliss, the smell matched the taste perfectly. The tender meat was well cooked, the spices and herbs just added to the meat rich juiciness. This dish was so delicious that Night never noticed that Willow was watching her with a cruel smile with each bite she took.

"Yummy?" Willow asked, finally making her presence known, a sweet smile was on her face as if she had it nailed in and it wouldn't go away.

Night nodded. She was about to ask the type of meat this was, as well as the recipe that was this delicious. Willow smile seemed to go from sweet and child like innocent to cruel and creepy. Night noticed just as she finished eating the steak.

"Wanna know what kind of meat you just consumed?" Willow asked, walking closer to her.

Night nodded eager to know.

"Wolf monster"Night felt sick after learning that she had just Warren her own species, her stomach pleaded with her to empty out the meat she just consumed.

" Consider this your first villianess lesson"Willow smiled, helping Night to the bathroom to puke up all her stomach contents.

Willow was showing Night how to be a true villianess by demonstrating all the lessons in Night herself, showing her multiple torture methods to use on Night's future victims. This is what Willow meant by getting better, by learning from someone. Though Night was already skilled in torture, this was a whole new level she could never consider. Night may be puking now, she was secretly amazed and honored that her aunt was supporting her by teaching her these lessons.

Soon she would test them out. In just a few weeks, she would get her first scars and meet her mortally hated enemy. One she would vow to torture forever and ever till she chose to end him. This would be where she first meets Mao Mao