Techno Digital Love

Badgerclops was in the town, getting some supplies for his friend. He and Adorabat when looking for him, only to find him in the woods with a massive head wound. He managed to tend to the head injury but he her more supplies. He took the aerocycle since he was not going to walk there. Adorabat was left to watch over Mao Mao till he got back.  Badgerclops hated to leave the poor kid alone, though it was necessary. They were low on medical supplies anyways, so beside the injury of his best friend, it was a good opportunity to restore on medicine.

He actually made good progress on his shopping, he got everything he need and had a little time to get some tasty baked goods at Muffins Bakery. He smiled to himself as he walked to the bakery, the mouth watering smell of delicious cakes and cobblers were like a siren call to his nose. He soon entered, only to see something he didn't except.

The sweetypies were attacking a wolf with Cybernetic legs and a cybernetic tail. He had white fur with patches of blue and black. He wore a red lab coat that was only long enough to cover just to his knees. He had fluffy ears that seemed to almost too irresistible to not wanna pet. He wore red goggles that appeared to conceal his true eyes as if they mask their owner orbs like they were deadly vipers being restrained. Yet this wolf was a new face to Badgerclops. He seemed scared and the attacks from the usual harmless citizens weren't helping. They were hitting him with sticks and insulting him.

"Go away,Sky Pirates! You don't belong here!" Pinky yelled, jabbing the stick in the wolf cybernetic leg

" Go back to your boss!!! " Slim growls

"No Sky Pirates will come into my bakery and ask for some coffee!!" Muffin, the most sweetest bakery in the world was telling at the stranger and hitting him in the face with a wooden spoon .

The wolf was crying and shaking. Unable to move, well he was surrounded by the citizens with no way out. He seemed to be begging them to stop. Beside him was some spilled change, most likely the money he brought to buy the coffee that Muffin mentioned. He was curled up in a ball, his paws over his head, shielding him the best they could from the attacks. If he was a Sky pirate, then he was obviously one that was the most out of character. This wolf was being horribly mistaken for something he wasn't.

Badgerclops was not about to watch anymore of this mess, he set his bags down before taking the wolf in his arms. He saw the hurt expression on the wolf face, it made his heart bleed. He then took the poor guy outside and rubbed his back. He stoked his fluffy ears, it was his way of calming down Mao Mao so why not this guy? It took a while but he managed to calm the poor guy down.

"Hey, you okay dude? They were pretty cruel to ya..Did they hurt you?" Badgerclops checked the wolf's cybernetics for any injuries, thankfully there weren't any.

" I'm okay.. " The wolf didn't look at him, kinda of rude

"That's good" Badgerclops smiled cheerfully "Your legs look cool and is your tail a light platinum alloy metal? Is it voice activated? I saw that you tail was shielding your body a bit, so you have a light holo-violent shield genetic installed in there? Do you also have sensors in there as well? I've been trying to install some in my robot arm but it keeps overheating it, so I had to delay the upgrades. Maybe you can help me?"

The wolf look at him with a hint of surprise and a whole ton of shock. "Y-you...want my help? My cybernetics don't upset you?" The wolf seemed on the verge of tears, though these were different from the ones from earlier. They seemed relief and a sense of happiness

Badgerclops nodded "Why would they upset me? Just because we have cybernetics, it doesn't make us weak. True it means we lost something that we can never get back, but we face the world with our technology to overcome our shortcomings right? In fact, I like to think that we are a bit ahead of our time, wouldn't you agree?" He smiled again at the wolf

"Yeah...I guess we are. My name is Cyber Clyde Clawberry, but you can call me Cy or Cyber if you prefer" The wolf smiles back.

This allowed Badgerclops to get a good look at Cyber eyes. He blushed at the mere sight of them.

Cyber eyes were black syceras with gray gears pupils. Like he was a machine and his eyes were the central core that allows this handsome wolf to function. His nearly snow white fur that was painted in patches of blue and black were like a masterpiece just waiting to be discover.

"Hehe, I'm Badgerclops"  He chuckled to himself, looking away nervously

" Can I call you BC? You know because it's short for  Badgerclops" Cyber asked

Badgerclops just nodded, not wanting to say no to this wolf that makes his heart feel like it was a butterfly that wishes to soar to Cyber heart.

"Thanks BC" Cyber gets up from the badger warm and strong embrace

Cyber then extend his tail to reach the bags that Badgerclops left in the bakery and handed them back to him. He then proceed to the castle. Smiling a bit.

"Hey, Cyber can I give you a nickname too?" Badgerclops asked, hoping the wolf would give the honor.

Cyber stopped and faced him. His smile grew a bit and he nodded. "Sure"

"Can I have you three" Badgerclops fiddle his claws, nervously

Cyber nodded

"Techno. Cy. Cyberry" Badgerclops  listed the selected nicknames that he wished to call Cyber

Cyber blushed at the nicknames, he likes them all.

The two later exchanged numbers and became friends before parting ways.

Though if he knew who Cyber was related to, would be still be friends with him? Cyber is the cousin to the legendary villianess Noche, would a hero like Badgerclops continue to be friends with him or would they be something more? Also why is Cyber in Pure Heart Valley?