Noche

Six long years flew by fast, Night grew up into a fine young adult wolf. She had a new level of being a villian, she had accomplished her goal of becoming a legendary villianess that struck fear within even the strongest of heroes. Her training under Willow greatly aided her getting this far. Willow may never be the mother she lost, but she supported Night as if she was her own pup. Teaching her multi torture methods such as slowly breaking someone's will by slowly torturing them by feeding them their own species. Night's eye powers grew stronger, she had the ability to completely control a person mind like they were her puppets and she was the one pulling the strings.

Night began to pack her bags to leave, though this home was a temporary one, she will miss it. The walls that crawled with several tiny spiders that spun their cobwebs by her bedside. The barred Windows that shielded her from the cold and people who wanted revenge on her. All she did was destroy their lives to a state that can not ever be repair. Why were they mad? The coffin bed that she laid in, not to sleep but plan out her next mission and schemes.

Night was leaving to find Pure Heart Valley, she had recently learned that the force field that once cloaked the kingdom and protected it from the number of monsters that constantly attacked it was gone. Apparently someone cracked the Ruby Pure Heart leaving the residents there defenseless. Night vowed to make Timber dream come true, something he couldn't do himself because he was gone. Now it was up to Night to dethrone the current ruler and take charge of the small kingdom.

"Night no go" A small tug on Night cloak made Night nearly drop her weapon, her onyx sword that meant a lot to her.

The voice belonged to Yuki, the youngest of her family. The one who has innocence and purity of her childhood within her eyes. Yuki was Willow baby girl. Yuki is a a snow white fur wolf who wears a white cloak with silver flowers embroidered into it. The cloak was made by Willow herself using rare silk from spiders in the castle. Yuki tail is small and bushy. Yuki eyes power is the ability to heal any injury, even death within the first day of their death.She sadly can not heal injuries resulting from toxins. The child was so precious that she swore to be a pacifist. Night considers Yuki her favorite, mainly because she was so adorable and sweet.

"Night must go"She scooped the little one in her arms and kisses her little head.

Yuki eyes were about to flood with tears but Night hugged her.

" I'll visit , I promise" She set the little pup down and patting her head

Yuki sniffles and nodded before smiling sweetly. She hugged Night before going to her room. Night smiled then grabbed her bags as she made her way to leave the house. She also heard a rumor that a child of Shin Mao was a sheriff of the valley, so she would have some fun destroying them.

Night went to the pool to get Plesio and have her a syrup that Cyber made to allow Plesio to take the form of an ice dragon and grant her the ability of flight. Plesio drank the syrup and seemed to enjoy the milk white honey kind of syrup and began to change. Her silky blue body began to grow light blue fur. A pair of crystal like wings grew out of her back. Her fins changed into paws with crystal blue nail nubs. Her eyes were just golden syceras. Plesio was now an ice dragon.

"Let's go, girl" She patted her head before climbing on her back.

Plesio nodded and carried her outside. Once she was outside, the dragon flew to the clouds. Going in the direction that the valley was said to be in. Night felt bad that she did not wish Cyber, Chill or their parents farewell, though should she even. After all what of a legendary villianess says goodbye anymore. She just left a basket of fine chocolates and cookies as a thank you before leaving. She truly appreciated all their support, she really did. Night however need to settle a personal score with the accursed clan who hurt her.

After a few days of flying, the two arrived at their destination. The Ruby Pure Heart in clear view, despite them still being 5 meters away. Night smiled at this, she was at the very spot that Timber long to see with his eyes. Timber may no longer be alive, but his eyes were looking at the valley.

"Soon your dream shall be a reality, precious little brother"She gaze up at the sky, smiling sweetly before it filled with malice and just looked plain evil

Plesio landed and returned to her true form. Night picked her up and put her in a water crystal that conceal her well. Night had acquired many crystals such as these which she uses for multipurposes. Plesio was alright in the crystal and soon slept inside, Night out it away before putting her plan into motion. She changed her clothes to a rip and burn black shirt with ripped jeans. She covered herself in mid then injured herself a few times by slamming herself to the ground hard. After that, she weakly stumble into the valley. Now all she had to do was wait.

Something she was happy to do it it meant she could finally have her brew of revenge. All she had to do now was wait for a rescue.