Facts on Theo Bladeclaw

Age 40 Though he seems younger.

He is a white furred wolf with pink eyes. He is very muscular which is always appealing to the ladies. He wears a white suit with a link stripes tie. On his shirt shelves he wears golden cufflets. He always dresses like this to impress the ladies. His pink eyes make those who pier into them, fall head over heels in love with him. Ladies always crowd this wolf, offering him their numbers and kisses. Males just admire him with the ladies and ask for tips on how her the girl or boy of their dreams. The can not control his eye powers, so he sadly suffers the rejection of the ladies.

Theo is the son of Tai Bladeclaw and the brother of Ella Bladeclaw. He had taken a student under his care named Leon who was almost like a son to him,which granted Leon his red eyes. Leon than married Chloe who then gave birth to Night and Timber.  So Theo is Night Grandfather, who she loves very much. Theo married his wife, Pyra and granted her orange red eyes that allow her the power of fire manipulation. Pyra was the only woman who love him and was not affected by his eye powers. Theo heart only belongs to the fire witch , even though he flirts with others now and then.

His weapon is a silver bow with special makes arrows. His bow, "Maiden Heart" was made from the finest silver found in a mine that was previous owned by a mercenary group. Took Theo several weeks to make and design, he carefully crafted the silver into his beloved now he never parts with. On the tips of the bow are silver hearts and magic incantations that can make any arrows he used have elemental powers. He makes his arrows from pine wood and used dove feathers for the arrows tails. The tips of the arrows are still a secret to this day, no one besides Theo knows how they are made. The tips are dipped in a special silver like liquid that makes the tip use magical powers. On certain days, he will infuse his eye powers into the arrows to make those who get hit fall in love with those they look at. "Silent Cupid", this nickname he received when he made two war lords fall head over heels in love with each other.

Theo always makes his wife Pyra feel like a queen. Even they first met, Theo was trying to flirt with her when he was first learning on how to use his eye powers. To his surprise, she was not affected by his gorgeous pink eyes. Instead she started to chat with him and soon Theo was the one who fell head over heels for her. Speaking hours just chatting away, learning whatever he can to make her happy. When he proposed, he vowed that dispute his flirting with others and his eye powers that she was the only one for him. She accepted and the two had a romantic wedding.

Theo enjoys his job as a matchmaker. He feels like it's his job to help young couples to sea the deal with those who are their destined soulmates. He makes sure that each lover will be happy with one another. Taking both interests, hobbies and how they feel about each other. He takes notes and schedules the perfect dates. Personally handling any interruptions that may present themselves into his own hands. After all, love only comes once in a lifetime, happy is forever. True love only really happens once, it should never be taken for granted. No matter what.

His favorite hobbies included making floral arrangements. How he could look at a simply glass base and in minutes he would turn it into a work of floral masterpiece. He makes a lot of bouquets for his family and his dearest of friends. Another hobby of Theo is cloths shopping. He adores picking new outfits for himself, most of them are a different shades of pink and white. He will never wear sweat pants, he considers them flight and to him they shouldn't exist at all. He also adores dressing up his grandchildren in cute outfits, he will always dress his granddaughters in beautiful dresses and his grandsons in brilliant suits.

Theo holds a strong grudge against the Mao clan for killing his beloved student. He hates how Shin Mao, his father best friend could kill one of his own pups. He is still polite to Shin Mao yet he still holds very strong emotions that he still harbors even to this day.

Theo loves to watch the sunrise early in morning. On Valentine's day, he will always play the role of cupid. So lovers beware for the "Silent Cupid" arrows of instant love. Beware the day of love.