A Favor in Need

Cyber was making his way to the castle. He had received a message from Night a week ago, she stated in her message that his assistance was required. Cyber rarely got any requests from Night, they were like special events that only occur a few times in a year. Cyber never ignored Night, he cared about her too much to ever let her down. Whenever he was bullied for his poor social skills and cybernetics, he was always protected by his big sisterly cousin. So when she asked him to be her go to gadget and tech guy. In return, she give him more materials and parts for his own projects.

It was hard for him to get to the castle. The sweetypies were giving him cold stares, muttering hurtful comments about him. Sometimes it was a pure curse to have as good hearing as he had. Being a wolf was also a kind of course to him. He also saw a few with sticks were staring at him like they wanted to hit him badly. He took this warning and hurry his way to the castle as fast as his cybernetics could get him there. He made a mental note to install hyper plasma flight boosters in his legs, maybe a light red color.

He enter the castle. The outside and inside designs were completely different from anything Night would pick out. It looked like a pretty pink kingdom castle that only babies or entitled royals live in. Cyber wanted to gag badily, he had nothing against the color pink but this was too much for his eyes. He quickly found the throne room where thankfully Night was there.

"Hello Night, it is so good to see you again. Queen of Pure Heart Valley, that is a grand honor cousin. You truly live up to title of Legendary Villianess" Cyber embrace Night in a strong hug, he truly did miss her.

Night was not much of a hug or the one that appreciates receiving them either. Night gently pushed him off her, looking at him. She immediately noticed his injuries, her gaze soften.

"Who dares hurt you?" She demanded, examining all the injuries one by one and observe every detail of the wounds.

Cyber looked away, he never like Night worrying about him. He carefully pushed her paws away from his face, he had to lie so that those citizens could possibly be spared of a horrible fate. Though they possible deserve it but he was too kind to ever let anyone  be punished. Even if they are mean to him.

"I-I...fell" He tried his best to lie

Though how does one lie to the legendary villianess,Noche.

"Tell me the truth" Her eyes were staring  at his, now it was clear that no secrets would stay hidden with her around

Cyber sighed, why did he even try to lie to her if he knew it would failed. "A few citizens said that I was a "Sky Pirate" and beat me up...A badger helped me though" He smiled a bit at the memory of that kindhearted soul that aided him in his hour of need.

"Okay, we can wait on what I need you to do for me. Let's get you some medical attention" She got out her first aid kit and slowly started to treat his wounds.

Cyber and Night shared a long pause of silence as she treated his injuries. Night was always so careful when treating injuries, he always assumed it was because of how she failed to help Timber. He knew how she hated feeling useless and failure. He knew she still hated how she nearly let Tai get killed, he knew that she never put any of them in harm's way.

"I won't hurt the Sweetypies, it would interfere with my perfect plan, though for you to get hurt because of them is still unforgivable. Cyber, if you have a favor to ask, I will do everything in my villianess power to make it happen. Tell me what favor you want" Night meant every single word, she was one who kept her promises, no matter what.

Cyber thought about that badger again. Nobody but his family had ever accepted him like he did. Badgerclops....He has to know more about him. Night would surely destroy him if he interfere with her. Badgerclops needed to be kept safe like the gorgeous badger he was. He had to protect him, he knew how to as well.

"I ask that you don't lay a claw on Badgerclops and use your powers on him to make him my boyfriend of I can't win over his heart" Cyber looked at Night with a sense of courage and determination

Night nodded "It shall be done"

Will this favor be fulfilled? Shall Badgercops be swayed by Cyber charm? What does Night need Cyber to do?