Curse of the blade

Night was finishing a few documents that Quinton left for her to do. Unlike the previous ruler, Night chose to fortified the valley defenses and have the Sweetypies retreat to a shelter when the monsters attacked. Her little brother truly cherished the valley, it was her job to at protect it from danger. For Timber sake at least.  The thought of him made her heart ache uncontrollably, she missed him so much that it made her heart bleed in pure agony.  She had to take a pause from her work, not to show any emotional weakness toward her new subjects. It was the very first lesson that her father taught her as a pup. When she told her leg during a monster fight, instead of parental comfort he made her face more monsters. He shown her that pain and feelings are only a distraction that hinders one's fighting. This lesson stuck to her forever. So she harden her heart and kept her useless emotions within herself. After all, she had a very special plan for tonight. One that will soon lead her to kill Mao Mao, like the sweet taste of victory cake. She also had to check up on her prisoner later as well.

Soon night came. Night always loved the cold darkness that fell when the moon arised. It was somewhat calming to her, like how the sound of swishing waves and rain out one to a state of peace. However, this certain evening will be far from peaceful. Oh how she will enjoy his screams! Using the information she had gathered about the sheriff she decided to bait him into a trap then  have a little spar of fear. For this to work, she would have to use her onyx sword, Moonlight Noir. A blade made of pure onyx gem and bathe in curse magic. For whenever Night uses the blade, her heart grows darker and once completely darken, she will die from becoming irreversibly evil. Though it was made out of small gifts from her family. The blade made from gems received from her precious little brother. The ribbon on the helm of the blade was made by her mother. The gem that allowed her to use both dark and ice magic through her blade was once owned by her father. So taking it away from her was not an opinion that would lead to peaceful terms. Once a over confident thug managed to take her beloved Moonlight Noir, he though it was the source of her power. The bitter fool ended up a pile of minced meat. After that ordeal she keeps the blade close to her at all times, always ready to fend against pests.

Night out on her white cloak and went to have a little spar with a certain black feline. She knew where his headquarters was located from castle documents. Not to mention the interesting facts that Badgerclops confessed to her under her eye's spell. She used a special crystal that conceals her true fur color, her fur when from gray to a shadowy black that mimics the shadows. She decided to keep her eyes the same since it was not a worry for her. She wore a mask when she was acting the role of queen, as well as her time as Luna. So Mao Mao would never connect the dots that Night was his new queen. She was already amused by this thought at the irony of him obeying his enemy.

Soon she placed a cobbler near by the his base, so he could get a good whiff of the cobbler and fall for this irresistible bait. Like the Mao clan, Her family had a code of their own, she is also ban from ratting cobbler though she never really liked it anyways. After a while the sound of footsteps racing towards the cobbler caught her attention. Sometimes it pays to have enhanced hearing. The sheriff had arrived and began to feast upon his beloved cobbler. Night chose that moment to strike, to her slight surprise Mao Mao instantly blocked her strike.

"Who are you?" He asked in a very serious tone, eyeing her careful. His eyes fell upon her two scars on her face. He seemed to be trying to recall where he had seen them before.

" Noche" She winked and used her blade special power on him "Darkness Abyss!!"

A purplish and black aura wave erupted from her blade in a slash like wave that hit Mao Mao faster than he could react and blasted him into a hard wood tree. Upon impact, he was knocked out. Night then whispered into his ear.

"That was just a warm up" She smirked before leaving back to her new castle.

On the way to the castle, Night felt a sharp pain in her chest. Her eyes flared up a dark blue as her heart was revealed from her chest opening up. Her sword glew and gently pricked her heart during it from red to a red with a few speck of endless black. After what felt like never-ending agony, her heart was recovered by her chest and it was like the whole event did not ever happen. Night was breathing heavy, the pain was almost as unbearable like how the lost of Timber. She didn't even make it to the castle, collapsing nearby the woods that led halfway to the Valley entrance. She used the last bit of her energy to whistle Plesio. Plesio responded quickly, and quickly retrieved her. Though instead of taking her to her bedroom like anyone would do, her monster took her to the dungeon cell of her prisoner. What sort of revenge will her prisoner do to her?

"Thank you, Plesio"The king petted the monster who He somehow befriended

He then noticed the condition that Night was in. Would a gentleman hurt a women even if she hurts him? He sighed, he gentle scooped her up and cradled her in his arms. Soon she relaxed a bit and drifting to sleep. The king kept an eye on her.

What could have caused this? If only he knew about her curse, then maybe he could help her. Soon they would learn a bit more about each other.