Final Lesson

Slowly Night made her way through the dark tunnels, she struggled a bit due to her weaken state. Night was making her way to her throne room, thinking about how she should take down that feline hero once and for all. She could easily smell the hero and his little bat sidekick through the tunnels, her  enhanced senses were serving her well in her times of need. She  then picked up a sense that was all too familiar to her. She knew they were close, more like a "her". She decide to play along for a while, after she had planned for this day.

" Hello Summer. You know you should really cover your scent better. Otherwise you will never get the edge on anyone. Your night vision can only take you so far,child. Though you make one mistake" Night close her eyes.

Like the first time, there was a dagger to her back, this time it pricked her skin and a stream of warm blood ran down her back. Time had make the small bat confident, she was getting bold. Though she was still making the same mistake as before.

"Aww, after all this time. I still have yet to get a warm welcome from you, Noche. I must say, you have become quite the legend and time has served you well. As for me, I been well and very busy. I've mastered potion making and sold a few of my brainwashing formulas for a few grand prices. I used that money for my equipment and a special formula just for you" Her sweet voice was the perfect mask to hide her vile plan

"I would have spend it on stealth lessons, or in some strong perfume to no be detected by enemies. Yet like a child, you waste it on useless stuff that will only please you for a while. It is clear you learned nothing when I took you as an underling" Night spoke, as she slowly used her tongue to get a special pink berry into her mouth. Chewing it quietly not to arouse suspicion.

Summer got out a vile with a special liquid, she modified it the night before to have a darkish blue color. It was highly poisonous since she added the Moonflower petals. Summer had originally planned to kill Night on the evening that the Valley's Moonflowers grew. Though she saw that was no longer going to work, so when she saw the former King carrying her to a secret tunnel, she followed.

The legendary villianess,Noche. Killed alone, in a dark tunnel that few would ever know. The perfect crime and a way to make it to the top of all of villainy. A means of revenge and to be be the new legendary villianess. That was Summer goal.

The small bat moved the blade in front of Night chest. A few centimeters from her skin, she handed her the vile with a fiendish smirk.

"Drink your last sweet nectar, precious Noche. I made this one out of a special flower that you are nicknamed for. I insist you drink ever single drop" Summer watched as Night down the liquid like it was water.

Summer evil twist happy smile quickly turned into a shocked gasp. Night should have been dead seconds after ingesting that poison,yet there she stood very much alive. Impossible! How could she have survived this?! She made the formula perfectly!! How in the world did it not work?!

"You keep making the same mistake Summer. It doesn't matter how long you prepare and study. You forget as a legendary villianess, I have a lot of enemies and they made multiple attempts to take me down. As I am still standing here, you can see their attempts have failed. Summer, unlike you, I have experience in overcoming and  defeat each and every one. Not everything is how you it, I learned that at a very young age. Do you honestly think I wasn't aware that you were close? I could smell you the moment you flew into the valley! So I had a something in case you tried something" She held another pink berry, showing it to Summer. "This berry allows anyone who eats complete immunity to any poisons"

Summer looked scared, she suddenly remembered how she felt when she first met Night for the first time. She hardly noticed that Night took her dagger. Though she was surprised by Night's next words

"Despite your pathetic failure. You have grown, you've impressed me,Summer" Night spoke before she knocked the small bat out.

Night whistle for Plesio. Her monster appeared and took Summer in her mouth. Night ordered her to take Summer to the Sky pirates. Summer would be a good help to them, in return, they would be a decent family to her. Now it was time to settle the score with a certain feline.

Once she made it to the throne room, she sat on the throne. Now all she had to do was wait.