Second Wall

Night had two rules when it came to being a villianess. One, always beware the opponent skill and counter their strategies with her skills. Two, NO ONE MESSED WITH HER FAMILY AND GETS AWAY WITH IT EVER!!! Night was absolutely outraged and now the Sweetypies must pay for it. She had to punish them while not destroying them where they stood. Though she would love to hear their bloody screams that beg for mercy as she smashes their bones, allowing their sweet cute faces to be filled with horror filled faces. Sadly that would reveal her identity, so that would not be a option. Only in dreams, if Night slept that is.

She needed something to ease her mind, at least till Cyber recovered. She needed him to make her ultimate masterpiece to put an end to the story of Mao Mao, once and for all. Cyber would need a few weeks to recover, the Sweetypies really did some major damage to his cybernetics. He needed a lot of rest, so she needed something to do till then.

Then she remembered her prisoner, she had only visited him to give him food. She hadn't talk to him in several days. She could talk to him while Cyber recovers. Probably convince him to join the path of the villain while she was at it. A small side project that would keep busy and it would test her skills of manipulation. It would be fun to watch his sweet cowardly personality be transformed into a villian that strikes fear in the hearts in the citizens that once served him. She thought of ways to turn him as she went to the dungeon to see her prisoner.

She made it to his cell,surprised to see Plesio was with him. Plesio was laying next to him, listening him to his voice. Plesio seemed to enjoy his company, she only ever had stayed by Night side. So to see her being very friendly to the former king, was an unusual sight. Though Night was not fully against this, Plesio should have at least one friend. She almost smiled, seeing her pet so happy.

Snugglemagne was petting Plesio, regaling her with tales of the past kings of Pure Heart Valley. He smiled at her, a genuine sweet smile. He then turn to see Night watching from the other side of the cold rusted steel dungeon bars. His happy smile quickly became a fearful one. He slowly backed away from Plesio and walked to Night as close as he could due to the bars of the dungeon blocking them. He stared at her for a few moments, admiring her beauty as a artist admires their masterpiece, smiling a bit at her.

"Hello Moonflower! I'm glad to see you again. I'm sorry for being close to Plesio if that bothers you. She is just really good company is all. I deeply apologize for that" There he goes with the manners again, he truly caused her heart to beat faster.

What was this feeling? Would this feeling interfere with her plans? She needed to figure out how to prevent this emotion, whatever it was.

"I have no problem with that. I came to talk to you. Your citizens hurt someone close to me, yet I vowed not to hurt them!. So to cope with the recent drama, I will grant you an hour a day to speak with me. Measure your words wisely, otherwise I will punish you far worse then the first time" She eyes glared at him, the seriousness in her eyes told him that she was not joking,or was the type to joke around either.

"I accept your offer, my dear Moonflower. I will greatly enjoy the wonderful moments that grace by ears with your honey silk voice" This surprised her, maybe he was using this as a means to escape.

"Very well, you will have this honor. Be warned, using this as an opportunity of escape will be a grave consequence to you. I hope that was not your intention, otherwise it was a waste of a thought" Night chuckled

He was considering the thought, he was hoping that his manners would charm Luna and convince her to stray away from villiany. Though with her keen senses, she immediately out a stop to it before it began. Truly she was one to be feared. Her he still was attracted to her. He could sense that he managed to break the second thorn walk that blocked the beautiful flower that Luna held close. The flower was something he wished to protect it, to prevent it from wilting in the loneliness that it grew in for years. He would give the love and sunshine that it deserved.

He would help Luna in any way he could. He would reach the flower of her heart!