Facts about Summer Batrilla

Summer Lucille Batrilla

Current age is 6 years old

Summer is a young orange bat that has smaller wings then most bats her species. She is a sweetypie that was kidnapped and bruised greatly. If Night didn't find her that day, who knows what would happen that day. Her red eyes always scared others, she had no friends because of that. She sometimes think she she was born cursed like this, to forever remain alone.

Little is known about her parents. All she knows is that they were orange bats like her, though they disappeared from the valley the day she was born. A fellow caretaker raised her since she was five till she got kidnapped. Summer tries not to get emotional attached to others, since all who she starts to care about either lives or is taken from her. Night was about to be an expectation to this personal rule, till Summer betrayed her. Summer never like Night, only pretending to be loyal so she can take her out. Though she failed miserably, nearly killed for that fatal mistake.

Her main weapon is a simple black iron dagger. The weapon is easy to use with her small wings,the close range combat also suits her well since she always attacks with swift and fast movements. Her other forms of fighting would be deception, where she uses her cute looks to lower her opponents guard, then stab them when they weren't looking. Another one of her method was to fly 6 meters in the air then use her speed to land a killing blow to the heart before the enemy had time to realize what happened.

She currently has no love interests.

Summer weakness is to confuse and mess with her heart and her head. Torturing her mentally till she becomes a crybaby that will drop her defenses in mere seconds which will make her easy to kill.

Summer enjoys the sunset on the beaches, often flies in the sky of the mass endless blue sky that was not plagued with clouds. Just her and the sky together in each other's company without a care in the world. Summer also like to sees new types of weapons, seeing if she would ever upgrade from her dagger, though she is currently undecided. The sun warm rays that gently soak in her body like a nice warm hug that she once received by the caretaker. Oh how she enjoy those long warm hugs.  Now all her heart felt now was bitter cold as I not even the nice warm sun could melt her icey heart.

Loneliness was the sad thing that Summer has gotten used to. The life with no friends that she could share precious moments with, no family that would give her the love and support a bat her age would depend on and desperately need. Summer was in a cocoon of what seemed like endless loneliness that way away at heart. No amount of tears would fix her torment, so what would be the point of putting herself. Pity is an excuse to be pampered and Summer refused to get pampered like a small defenseless baby. She was six, a young villianess that goes to bed at six. She did not need anyone to help her.

Summer does have problems, whenever she fails, she does not allow herself to eat, as a form of punishing herself for that inexcusable failure. Night always said that failure was not an option, so Summer made it so she would have no excuse or a reason not to fail. It does effect her health, sometimes it would effect her flying ability or her ability to fight. Though to her it doesn't matter, who would ever care about someone like her, she was just a tiny speck in the universe that had to make her value known or other wide be wiped away like the useless bat she was. Other times, her mind made fun of her, always criticizing how many mistakes she made and how she was a useless beat who did not deserve to even be called a villian. And sadly most of time, she believe in the dark voices acidic words. The main reason she tries hard to success is to not have another verbal visit from the  voice.

After leaving Night, she joined the sky pirates. Though she doesn't always respect their plans, she was grateful that she was kept alive. She was the youngest and probably the smartest out of the lot of them. How ironic, the youngest is smarter then five adults.

She has a small bowl plushie she call Rupert. It is a rare red and is missing it's facial features but she loves it despite that and choses not to part with remains it.

Those were all the facts about Summer Lucille Batrilla.