Eyes of the Family

This will tell and explain the powers of Night's family based on color and who has them. Most of them are activated by emotions.

Red. The eyes that grant infinite amounts of magical powers to the user. They can cast spells with the opponents body and great damage the body. The down side is it makes the user emotionally unstable. The owner of these eyes is Night deceased father, Leon. When a family member dies, the eye color will go to the next born member of the next married person from the family. Rage activated it. The eyes now belong to Night's wolf son, Victormane.

Orange. These eyes can give the user increased strength. The user strength can increase 10 to 100 times. The user can do great feats and crush villains like they were twigs. Though there is a major after effect, once the strength is used, it becomes nearly impossible to control the user new strength. This power belongs to Night's grandfather, Brute. The father of Chloe, Night's mother. Husband to Ella. Determination activates it.

Yellow. Eyes that allow control of elemental magics. Controlling the elements can be very tricky and take years to master. Though these eyes can skip all the lessons and go straight to the power. Element magic can be earth, wind, fire, water, light and dark, all have their own long lists of magic. Though if the user ever overuses them, then they can have magic side effects on their bodies. The lucky lady with these eyes is Ella, Brute wife and Night's grandma. Confidence activates this power.

Green. Allows the user to erase a person memories then have control over that person.This power is practically reinventing a person to suit whatever you need them to do with no fear of them remembering their former life. The power is great though if the user ever reminds the person a detail of their former life, even a small one, then they lose control over the person permanently. Night used to have this power but after an accident, she receive this power from her little brother Timber before he died. Being Mellow activates this power. The eyes now belong to Night's lion daughter, Nyla

Blue. The eyes that glow and take over anyone who cares look at them. The power of mind control. Being a puppet master that pulls the strings using their commands on their string-less victims who fall under their spell. Though only one person at a time can be controlled, which leads the user wide open for attack. Night has this power though she hates that she now possesses it. This power was once her brother's before he died. Being calm activates this power.

Purple. These eyes can paralyze enemies. Like a scorpion numbing the body and keep their prey from escape, or destroy an enemy when they were the most vulnerable. Sadly this power has a time limit, only for three minutes. So any actions after using this power must be done. This power belongs to Chill, Night's cousin. Fear activates this power.

Pink. These eyes truly take the meaning of love at first sight. Literally making those who look at them, instantly fall in love to whoever look at them. If a women or men gazed upon these eyes, they are completely in love with the user, admiring them and devoting every to them. Sadly the user can not control this power. These eyes belong to Theo, Night's grandfather. Love activates this power.

Brown. Grants the user infinite teleportation. Going anywhere and any place the user can think of. In the blink of a second the user can be in one place, then reappear in another place in a second later. Really saves in travelling expensives. The only downside to this power is not having any abilities to use strength or magical powers. Telling Carefree activates this power. Swift, Night's Aunt has this power.

Black. One look and the poor victim becomes a mindless robot. Having as many mindless minions does sound awesome, but them being mindless is a major problem. They won't know how to properly function and would need constant watching. Shock activates this fearful power. Cyber, Night's cousin has this power.