Chat

Quinton had went to check on how the new queen was doing, to his surprise he saw his former ruler at her bedside. He was about to call the guards when Snugglemagne plead that he kept quiet. He told Quinton that the queen had invited him to stay at her side in secret, he was suppose to be hidden from everyone but her. He could only hope that the old owl would keep his beak shut. Thankfully, he simply left the room, pretending that he saw nothing out of the ordinary in the room. Snugglemagne hated to tell lies, it was very un gentleman like, though he had to protect her. If he just gave up on her, what kind of a king would be be to his ancestors eyes?

His turquoise eyes return their gaze to the sleeping wolf. She still was asleep, whatever had happened to her must have taken a toll on her body. He wished he could do something to wake her, he had to learn about what he saw after all. Though when a lady is resting, a man is not to disturb her. A true gentleman allow her to sleep and keep her safe no matter what.

"After all you done. You took my throne that had been in my family for generations. You made me eat my own species like a cannibal. Imprison me like a prison within my own dungeon. Tortured me with methods that still frighten me that whenever I close my eyes, I find myself at that very moment. You truly are a villianess that should be locked away for what you done. However, I can see you aren't all evil. You could have killed me any time yet you spared me. For that I am grateful, so I feel as if I should return the favor by helping you. I was not there nor do I have the faintest idea what made you chose this path. However if you can find it in your heart to spare me then you aren't truly the monster you try to be. I could help you heal, or at the very least try and help your pain" He spoke in a low voice, trying to stay quiet to not wake her. His words were from the heart, he meant every word he spoke.

Just then a slight shift was felt, just for a moment the covers of the bed were pulled a bit towards the left. Which meant one thing. Snugglemagne turned to see that Night was awake and gave a small smile

"You're awake. How do you feel?" He helped her sit up slowly

" Why help me? " Night voice was weak, barely audible to be heard

"You were injured badly, I saw what happened. Please tell me what was that" He begged, desperately wanting answers

Night just looked away, not in the mood to tell him anything. She looked around the room, the first thing that came to mind was what was missing from her room. Her beloved Moonlight Noir, the sword that was made from what was left of her family, as well as her final gift from her precious little brother.

She tried to get up and search for her beloved blade, only to be overwhelmed by pain. Her body was clearly still recovering it's strength, she be unable to move for a while.

"Please don't get up-" As he tried to call her down, he was abruptly cut off with a sharp growl

"WHERE. IS. MY. BLADE?" She demanded , her claws were out. They were almost as sharp as Moonlight Noir was. She had them just a mere inch to his throat.

Snugglemagne was scared, he was sweating a bit. He had to be careful with the next words he spoke, otherwise they would be his last ones.He took a shaky breathe before speaking

"I put it in one of my tunnels. No one but I knows where it is. I though it would be best if it was kept away from you. That blade is very dangerous. Please just for a bit" He hoped she would trust him, it was honestly his only chance of survival

"That blade is cursed though I can care less. The remnants of my family rest within that very blade. All I have left of them. No one is to ever touch it but me" She warns

"Cursed?! Am I now cursed?!" He asked, checking himself over

" What...oh great headaches no! The curse only applies to me. Geez why am I always having to tell all who touch the thing? I should have just placed the it in a shock sheath" She facepalm, losing her claws

"What does the curse do?" Snugglemagne asked

" Like I ever tell you. You are still my enemy! " She growls

Snugglemagne sighed, though he smiled a bit. Like he thought, she wasn't all evil at least not him for now.