RG 16

"Daddy, Daddy." Gracie cried seeing him laying in bed by Becky when she came in.
Seth smiled as he woke and pulled Gracie to him and hugged her tight.
"Daddy." Gracie said.
"Do you like your surprise?" Becky asked.
"Yes." Gracie said cuddling on Seth's chest. "My daddy."
Becky smiled and rubbed her back taking in the image of them together.
"Do you wanna give daddy his special present?" Becky asked holding the small box in her hand.
Gracie nodded and sat up on Seth who managed to sit up more against the head board. Gracie took the box and held it to him.
Seth took the box and carefully opened it.
"Wow." He said pulling out the coin. "This is you?"
"Yep." Gracie said. "Good luck coin."
"I love it and I love you." Seth said kissing her head.
"It was Charlotte's idea." Becky said.
"It is really cool." Seth said. "Thank you."
"More." Gracie said jumping up and running to the front room and coming back with the Bears bag and climbing back onto the bed.
"More?" Seth asked.
"Oh yes." Becky said. "Little luv here loves shopping."
Seth smiled and took the bag Gracie was holding out to him. He pulled out all the new Bears thing and smiled.
"This is awesome." Seth said. "Thank you."
"Bear." Gracie said.
"I think someone got it more for herself then daddy." Becky said.
"Oh she did, did she." Seth said. "Well if it makes her smile like it does then she can have it."
Gracie smiled and hugged the bear before hugging Seth.

Becky ordered them breakfast and left them to eat while she went down and worked out with Charlotte.
"Was she surprised?" Charlotte asked.
"More then surprised." Becky said. "She cried."
"That little girl loves her daddy." Charlotte said.
"She never had a daddy so for her he hung the moon." Becky said. "It's amazing to see their bond, I honestly love watching them."
"I love watching you and her, you are both so a like." Charlotte said. "It sometimes like they cloned you and made her."
Becky laughed and put the weights down.
"I feel she is a lot like Seth." Becky said.
"Honestly she is like you both." Charlotte said.
"I guess that is why it works so well." Becky said. "It was meant to be."
"It was." Charlotte said. "You got an amazing kid and didn't have to lose your figure for it."
Becky laughed and went back to working out.

"Mommy is all sweaty." Gracie said when Becky came back in.
"Yes, I need to shower." Becky said. "Then we can do lunch."
"Sounds good." Seth said.
He and Gracie were watching a football game both wearing Bear shirts and hats. Becky took a quick picture and posted daddy daughter bonding moment before going into the bathroom and showering.

"She is napping." Seth said.
"Good." Becky said. "Did she enjoy daddy daughter time?"
"She did." He said kissing the side of her neck. "She showed me all the new clothing she got."
"Yes found some good winter clothing." Becky said.
"That's good." Seth said. "If she is anything like you she will not like being cold."
"No she won't." Becky said smiling.
"Did I tell you how beautiful you are today?" He asked.
"Yes, but a girl does like hearing these things." Becky said.
Seth smiled and kissed her neck again.
"You are so very beautiful, inside and out, it amazes me sometimes how much so." He said.
Becky smiled and turned in his arms and kissed him.
"Charlotte and I have been talking about how my life changed so much over the last year." She said as they sat down in the couch.
"It has." Seth said.
"It is like finally the stars all lined up, professionally I am on top of the mountain and I am still hungry for what's next and we'll personally I have never been this happy. I never thought I could be this happy. I knew we shared a connection but I never knew it was meant to be more." Becky said.
"I know what you mean." He said. "Connecting with you came so naturally all them years ago. But this last January and February when things started to grow and change it saved my life."
"And now here we close to being married with a daughter neither one of us saw coming but one that completely changed our lives." Becky said.
"Our starts lined up how they were meant to." Seth said. "I never dreamed I'd find the love of my life in my best friend but I did and I for one could not be more happy."
Becky smiled and kissed him and they ended up making out on the couch until a giggle broke them apart.
"Are you spying on mommy and daddy?" Seth asked picking Gracie up and putting her on their joined lap.
"Yeah." Gracie said.
"You're lucky you're cute kid." Becky said giggling. "So what shall we do with our afternoon?"
"How about we take this cute little lady to the zoo." Seth said.
"Animals?" Gracie said.
"Sounds like a plan." Becky said.

A trip to the zoo was a magical day for Becky. Seeing Gracie react to all the animals was an amazing show. Seth was even animated and you could see how happy they all were. After hours of walking, having an early dinner they hit the gift shop for a few keep sales and then headed back to the hotel. After packing everything up they made the drive back to Davenport with all their things. Gracie had fallen asleep so it was easier to unload what what needed to stay and then drive to the airport. They caught a flight to Denver since the schedule had changed last minute.

"No." Gracie whined as Seth walked into the building.
"I know baby." Seth said rubbing her back.
"Hey man." Roman said seeing him. "What's wrong?"
"She's not feeling well." Seth said.
"Daddy." Gracie said and Seth quickly moved her to a trash can where she was sick.
Roman brought over a bottle of water and she rinsed her mouth.
"She has an ear infection and the dizziness is making her sick." Seth said rubbing her back. "Bex ran to get her meds filled."
"Dude, that sucks." Roman said.
"Mommy?" Gracie asked.
"She went to get your meds so we can get you feeling better." Seth said.
Gracie looked miserable and Seth just held her as he made his way to the locker room they had set up for them.
"Where are your things?" Roman asked.
"In the car still." Seth said. "She doesn't want to be put down so I'll get them when Becky gets back."
"Nah, I'll go get them with some of the boys." Roman said.
"Thanks." Seth said handing over his keys.
Roman nodded and left and Seth sat down with Gracie.
"I want mommy." Gracie sniffled.
"She'll be here soon." Seth said.
"I want mommy." Gracie sniffled again.
Seth knew she wasn't feeling good and so he just rubbed her back.

"Hey." Stephanie said coming in. "I hear someone is sick."
"She has an ear infection and it's making her dizzy which in turn is making her nauseous." Seth said.
"I want mommy." Gracie said. "Daddy?"
Seth moved the trash can over and she threw up again. Stephanie grabbed the water this time and Gracie began to cry as the others came in.
"I know sweet girl." Seth said.
"Mommy." Gracie cried when Becky came in.
Becky moved over and sat down and Gracie crawled into her lap and cried.
"She keeps throwing up." Seth said.
"Her meds." Becky said holding up the bag. "The pharmacist said to give her the anti nausea one first and wait a half hour. Ginger ale if we have it will help."
"I got some." Heath said handing over a bottle. "I cracked it open so the fizz would go down and not be to harsh on her upset stomach."
"Thanks." Seth said.
Gracie took the pill and let it dissolve under her tongue then took a sip of the ginger ale before curling into Becky.
"I know first time they are sick is the scariest but she'll be okay and so will you." Stephanie said. "Illness happens."
Becky nodded and rubbed Gracie's back. Right before she fell asleep they gave her the antibiotics and then she was out.
"Are you two okay to go on?" Stephanie asked.
"We are." Becky said. "She'll be asleep thought the beginning while Seth is opening the show and then Charlotte and I have a promo for our team and then I will be with her for Seth's match."
"Okay." Stephanie said.