RG Christmas Surprise

AN; thanks for being a part of my journey. Enjoy my little Christmas present to all my readers, followers and supporters. Happy Holidays...

~~~~~~
"Mommy come look." Gracie said. "Bring Roux."
Becky smiled and picked Roux up off the changing table and fallowed Gracie to the living room.
"Wow." Becky said seeing the lights and tree all decked out.
"Do you like it." Gracie asked.
"I love it." Becky said smiling. "You and daddy did an amazing job."
"Thank you." Gracie beamed. "I got Roux a present."
"You did." Becky asked.
"Yep, daddy said she can open it now, but because she is to little to open it herself as her big sister I can help." Gracie said.
"I did." Seth said bringing the small bag over.
"Well let's sit." Becky said.
They sat down and Gracie pulled a blue stocking from the bag that had Roux's name written beautifully on the front.
"Wow." Becky said.
"So Santa can fill her stocking with baby things for her." Gracie said.
"This is perfect, why don't I give daddy Roux and we can hang it up." Becky said.
Seth smiled and gently took his daughter and watched as they hung the new little stocking with the rest.
"Mommy?" Gracie said.
"Yes luv?" Becky asked.
"I know you miss going home to Eyeorland and being with Grammy and Grampy." Gracie said.
"I do, but I am so happy to be here with you, daddy and Roux." Becky said. "Traveling with a baby isn't safe right now, so maybe next year we'll do Christmas in Ireland, but this year we'll make it a magical Christmas here."
"Can we make a gingerbread house?" Gracie asked.
"We can." Becky said. "I have the cookies cooling so after nap we can build the best gingerbread house."
"Sweet." Gracie said making them chuckle.

"They're asleep." Becky said sitting next to Seth on the couch.
"Good." He said kissing the side of her head. "Do you need a nap too?"
"I'm good." Becky said snuggling up next to him. "Hard to believe Christmas is almost here."
"Christmas with two kids." Seth said. "Sorry we couldn't go to Ireland."
"It's okay." Becky said. "Maybe next year."
"Definitely, Roux will be better able to enjoy all the lights and sounds." Seth said.
"She will." Becky said.
"Do we have all we need for Santa's visit?" Seth asked.
"We do." Becky said. "Plus the haul from my family in Ireland and of course the WWE family."
"Good." Seth said. "I know my family's been dropping things off for them too."
"Yes, very loved are our girls." Becky said.

"Daddy?" Gracie said shacking his shoulder.
"Hi buttercup." Seth said waking up. "Good nap?"
"Yes, but sissy has a stinky." Gracie said.
Looking down Seth saw Becky still napping so he got up carefully and walked to the nursery with Gracie. She helped get things as he changed Roux's diaper.
"All clean." Seth said.
"That was stinky." Gracie said.
"Yep, but it's just poop, part of life." Seth said.
"Yep." Gracie said. "She looks sleepy still."
"I think so too." Seth said laying Roux back in her crib as she dozed back off.
"Where did you go?" Becky asked Seth sat back with Gracie.
"Roux needed changing so with my handy helper here I got the job done." Seth said. "She dozed back off."
"Good." Becky said. "You ready to make a gingerbread house."
"Yep." Gracie said.
After washing up they got to work.

"Wow." Seth said coming in with Roux. "Look at that, it looks amazing."
"Thank you." Gracie said. "This was so much fun to make."
"It was." Becky said. "You are covered in icing and sprinkles."
"Why don't you take Roux here because she is famished, her words not mine and I will get this sticky girl into a bath." Seth said.
"Famished is she?" Becky asked.
"Gotta feed her so she grows big and strong like me." Gracie said.
"I do." Becky said cleaning her hands and taking off her apron before taking Roux to nurse.

"Daddy?" Gracie asked while she played with her toys in the bath.
"Yes?" Seth asked.
"Did my gift get to the hospital this year?" Gracie asked.
"It did." Seth said. "Addison is going to video call you tomorrow during the party so you can see how the kids like your gift."
"Wrelly?" Gracie asked.
"Yes." Seth said. "You did a good job raising money even though you couldn't leave the house much."
"Mommy helped me a lot." Gracie said.
"She did and you made a big difference." Seth said. "Your generosity is so amazing it inspires people."
"Mama says I have a bright light and I need to let it shine." Gracie said.
"She is right." Seth said. "So much happened this year but you showed bravery, courage, respect and generosity."
"Our world needs more of that." Gracie said.
"It does." Seth said. "I feel very honored to be your daddy."
"I am lucky I got you as my daddy and mommy and my mommy." Gracie said. "You make me feel safe and loved. When I mess up you are patient with me so I learn from it."
"We all need that." Seth said.
"Plus I get to be the best big sister because Uncle Brandon and Uncle Rich are teaching me all they know." She said.
"Well they are both awesome big brothers themselves." Seth said.
"Mommy said she loved wrestling because Uncle Rich did, do you think Roux will like dancing or ice skating because I do?" Gracie asked.
"I am sure she will." Seth said. "I wanted to be like my older brother and I am sure she'll want to be like you."
"Cool." Gracie said. "Of course we'll love wrestling too."
"Of course." Seth said with a chuckle.