RG 48

"Hey man." Kevin said pointing behind him.
Seth turned and saw Becky sitting in the floor with Gracie in her lap.
"Excuse me." He said getting up and going over to them.
"What's going in?" He asked.
"I'm not sure." Becky said. "We were coming for some food, then she saw you and I told her you were in a meeting and you'd come find us when you were done but she just broke down in tears."
"Gracie." Seth said.
"Daddy." Gracie said reaching for him.
Seth carefully took her into his arms.
"What's wrong baby?" He asked.
"I don't know." Gracie hiccuped.
Seth stood up and reach down and helped Becky stand.
"The guys and I are almost done so why don't I hold her and finish and you can load some Togo boxes." Seth said.
"Okay." Becky said.
Seth smiled and walked back over to the table.
"Sorry." He said. "Someone is having some separation issues."
"Understandable." Kevin said.
They finished going over their plans for the show and then when Becky came over they headed to their dressing room.
"She feels warm." Seth said kissing her head.
Becky too felt her head and it made her worry.
"Gracie are you not feeling well?" Becky asked.
"I feel hot." Gracie said.
"Let me go get a thermometer from the trainers." Becky said.
Seth nodded and sat down with Gracie and Becky walked to the trainers room.
"Hey, I didn't expect to see you in here today." Keith said.
"Gracie is a bit warm, I came to barrow a thermometer." Becky said.
"I'll come check her out." Keith said.
Becky nodded as he grabbed his bag and they walked back to the dressing room.
"I hear someone doesn't feel well." Keith said. "Can you tell me what hurts?"
"My belly a little and my throat." Gracie said.
"Can I check you over while your daddy holds you?" Keith asked.
"Okay." Gracie said.
Keith took her vitals and noted she did have a fever.
"It is morn then likely she got a cold or flu bug." He said. "Also her left ear is pink so I am going to give you some antibiotics for that so we don't end up with a full blown ear infection."
"That's smart." Seth said.
"I will write down the best fever reducer for kids her age, pick up some pedilite so if she needs it, fluids will help." Keith said.
"Sounds good." Becky said.
"If she doesn't feel better in a day or two take her to see her doctor in Iowa." Keith said.
"Will do." Becky said.
"Feel better." Keith said.
"Thanks." Gracie said.

"Are you okay to hang out here with Daddy while I run to the pharmacy?" Becky asked.
"Yes." Gracie said. "I sorry."
"Why are you sorry?" Becky asked.
"That I cried." Gracie said.
"Crying is okay sweet luv." Becky said. "You aren't feeling to well either."
"I cold." Gracie said.
Becky dug out her blanket and covered her up.
"I will be back." She said kissing her forehead before kissing Seth.

Becky made it to a local pharmacy and got the meds needed along with some pedilite. She also found a stuffed toy to try and help Gracie feel better.
"Where is my mommy?" Gracie cried.
"I'm right here." Becky said coming in with her bags.
"Mommy." Gracie cried.
"I know baby." Becky said. "Let's get you some meds."
Becky gave her the fever reducer and the antibiotics without issues.
"I got you a new friend while I was out." Becky said pulling out the stuffed toy.
"A unicorn." Gracie said taking the ultra plush toy. "Thank you."
"You are most welcome my sweet luv." Becky said. "Do you wanna try some of the drink Keith mentioned?"
"A little." Gracie said.
Becky nodded and got a little in a soppy cup she bought.
"I know you've out grown zippy cups, but this one will help you since you're laying on daddy." Becky said.
"Okay mommy." Gracie said taking the cup and drinking a bit.

"Her temp is the same." Seth said checking it on the thermometer Keith left with them.
"I don't like when she is sick." Becky said.
"Me either." Seth said. "But colds and flu are part of growing up." He said. "You should get ready."
"Okay." Becky said.
She changed into the outfit picked for today's segment and then walked down to hair and make up.
"You and Gracie never came back." Charlotte said seeing her.
"Gracie had a bit of a meltdown." Becky said. "She caught a bug of some kind."
"Oh no." Charlotte said.
"She needed some meds and now she's sleeping." Becky said.
"Ear infection?" Charlotte asked.
"A slight one, meds to be safe." Becky said. "But she's running a fever too and it hasn't broke."
I hope she feels better soon." Charlotte said. "You okay for your segment."
"Yes, Seth is with her." Becky said.
"Okay, let me know if you need anything." Charlotte said.
"Will do." Becky said.
She finished with hair and make up keeping things simple today and walked to gorilla.
"Are you okay?" Stephanie asked.
"Gracie is sick." Becky said.
"Oh dear." Stephanie said. "You okay to do this?"
"I am." Becky said. "Seth is with her and when I am done he'll do his thing."
"Okay." Stephanie said and went over how things were going to go for her segment. When it was time Becky grabbed her two belts and walked to the ring. She spoke her piece about facing Asuka and then she came to the ring and Becky punched her as planned and walked up the ramp showing off.

"Good job." Stephanie said when Becky came into the back.
"Thanks." Becky said. "I should go, Seth needs to get ready."
"Okay." Stephanie said. "Call me if Gracie is still sick and I will pull you two off lives."
"Okay." Becky said.
She put her titles away and went back to the locker room.
"How is she?" Becky asked.
"She sipped a few gulps of her drink and drifted back off." Seth said. "Her temp is still the same,"
"Okay, go get ready for your stuff and have fun." Becky said.
Seth nodded kissing her before heading to the guys locker room to change.

"Mommy." Gracie moaned.
"I'm here." Becky said.
"I sick?" She said.
"Looks like it." Becky said feeling her forehead.
"Where is my daddy?" Gracie asked.
"He is showering after his match." Becky said. "We're going to head back to the hotel soon."
"Okay." She said as she started crying again making herself cough.
"It's okay." Becky said rubbing her back. "Calm down."
"I no no why I cry." She said.
"Because you are sick." Becky said.
"What's wrong?" Seth asked coming in.
"She had another meltdown." Becky said.
"I no no why I cry." Gracie said.
"It's okay." Seth said touching her forehead. "You are still a bit warm."
"Cold." Gracie said.
"I know Iowa is a ten hour drive but I'd feel better if we headed home." Becky said.
"Then we will." Seth said.
The packed their bags and headed back to the hotel to check out and then made the drive to Davenport.

"Hey." Seth said coming into the kitchen were Becky was on her phone. "What's up?"
"Gracie's temp is up." Becky said.
Seth turned and walked to Gracie room and saw both dogs huddle together in the floor near her bed. He moved over to her bed and felt her head and saw she was sweating.
"Gracie." He said.
He saw her trying to open her eyes but they just rolled back.
"Bex." He screamed making her rush into the room. "Get your shoes on, she needs to go to the hospital now."
Becky nodded running to get her shoes as Seth wrapped her up and carried her to the car in the garage. Becky appeared and they were off to the hospital.

"We need help." Seth said rushing inside.
"I am Dr. Reed, what's wrong?" A man asked.
"Our daughter, she's burning up with a fever." Becky said.
The doctor moved them to the back and Seth laid her on the bed.
"104." A nurse said.
"When did this start?" Dr. Reed asked.
"Yesterday." Becky said. "Our travel doctor gave her some antibiotics for a minor ear infection and a fever reducer."
"Travel doctor?" He asked.
"We work for WWE." Becky said.
"Okay." He said. "We need to hook her to an IV get her hydrated and do labs."
Becky and Seth nodded and moved to the side of the room as the doctors and nurses examined her.
"She's going to be okay." Seth said.
"She has to be." Becky said.

"Her lungs sound wet so I want to do x-rays." Dr. Reed said. "After that we are going to move her to a room."
"Can we go with her?" Becky asked.
"Only one I am afraid." He said.
"She'll go." Seth said. "I'll call mom and let her know what is going on."
"Okay." Becky said.
Becky walked next to the gurney as they left the room.

"Hello son." Holly said answering the phone. "When do you get in?"
"We're already in." Seth said. "We drove in last night."
"Oh." Holly said. "What's going on?"
"Gracie caught some bug and we're at the hospital right now." Seth said.
"What?" Holly said.
"Her fever is 104, her lungs sound wet and she's lethargic." Seth said. "I couldn't wake her up this morning."
"Oh my." Holly said.
"She's in x-Ray now and then to a room." Seth said. "They are doing labs to see what is going on."
"Do you want us to come?" Holly asked.
"Not right now." Seth said. "Just let everyone know and when I know more we'll let you know."
"Okay, I will call Becky's mom." Holly said.
"Thanks." Seth said.
"Love you." Holly said. "All three of you."
"We love you too." Seth said before hanging up.
"Mr. Rollins, Dr. Reed asked me to take you up to your daughter's new room." A nurse said.
"Okay." Seth said grabbing their things and headed upstairs with the nurse.

"I know, it came on sudden." Seth said to Josh who was on the phone.
"What are they saying?" He asked.
"They are running tests still." Seth said.
"Jen and I will turn around and come back." Josh said. "We need to be there."
"Okay." Seth said. "Thanks man."
Josh hung up and Seth watched as some orderlies with Becky rolled Gracie into the room and set her on the new bed.
"Hello, I am Angie, I will be Gracie's day nurse." A women said coming in and hooking her to all the machines. "Dr. Reed is looking over the x-rays now and will come in when he has some nurse."
"Okay." Becky said.
"Did she wake at all?" Seth asked.
"No." Becky said turning into his chest as sobs began to rack her body.