RG 30

"Good luck." Gracie said standing in the Gorilla in Seth's arms.
"Thanks." Rhea said bumping her fist.
"Have fun." She said and Xia bumped her fist next fallowed by Alexa, Nikki and Bianca.
"Be good for daddy." Becky said.
"Always." Gracie said as Becky and Charlotte went out.

The other team was already in the ring sprouting off and Becky rolled her eyes matching Charlotte.
"Okay ladies let's show these girls why we're better then them." Becky said and they walked to the ring making the other girls scatter.
After getting everyone in order Becky and Charlotte stood in their corner watching the fight. So far everyone was playing fairly and Rhea managed to eliminate Sonya and Mandy who were forced to the back.
Xia tagged in taking in Ruby. When Sarah snuck in they managed to elminate her but Bianca was quick in the payback eliminating Ruby and Alexa and Nikki took out Sarah with some creative offense. All that was left on their side was Tamina and Rhea went back in. It was a hard fought one but Rhea managed to eliminate her wig help from her side and it left Sasha fuming.
"And this is how it ends, with out team standing as the victors while you team limps to the back." Becky said.
"We'll see you two tomorrow on Smackdown and we'll remind you why we are the Champions and you two are the losers." Charlotte said.
Her music hit and the crowd cheered as they celebrated in the ring.

"I am so sorry." Xia said.
"They cheated." Gracie said from Charlotte's hip. "It's wasn't a clean elimination like Stephanie said.
"She's right." Charlotte said. "You did a good job out there, they cheated because they knew they couldn't beat us."
"I made them pay for that." Bianca said.
"We all did." Alexa said.
"Don't worry on it, Sunday is where it's going to count and you are going to show them the kick ass dragon you are." Becky said.
"Down please." Gracie said and Charlotte sat her down.
She walked over and hugged Xia making her smile.
"Come on, let's go raid the grape station." Gracie said. "I'm starving."
"Me too." Xia said.
"Have fun, I'll be in catering in a minute." Becky said and Xia left with Gracie.

"Becky, this is Bruno Mars, he's the PI Hunter has." Seth said.
"Hello." Becky said shaking his hand.
"First I am a huge fan so I am happy I can be here to help, second I am digging into these people and so far from what I can tell Arnold Sullivan is a man who likes to control everything and everyone. He's also hired some PI's to look into you two and so I have brought in my security team since we're dealing with a young child." Bruno said. "This is Frank, he will be with you at all times except when you are in your hotel room or at home."
"Frank Colt." A man said.
"I would like you to introduce him to Gracie so she doesn't worry why he's there." Bruno said.
"I have two girls of my own and I have worked me countless others and I have found letting them know I am a body guard there just to keep an extra eye on them helps calm them." Frank said.
"With kids I take no chances, right now they do not seem a threat, but to be precautious he will coordinate a team to just make sure it stays that way." Bruno said.
"It's cool, we travel quite a bit." Seth said.
"We are aware and we will fallow in a car with a second car when need be." Frank said. "I understand you are meeting them tomorrow."
"Yes, at a diner." Becky said.
"I will have a team inside and I will be in the booth right behind you." Frank said.
"Okay." Becky said.
"Mommy, mommy?" Gracie called as Charlotte and Andrade came around the corner with her.
"Hi my sweet luv." Becky said picking her up.
"Baby this is Frank, he's going to be our body guard for awhile." Seth said.
"Like security?" Gracie asked.
"Yep, my job is to keep an extra eye or two on you." Frank said.
"It's a good thing you have two then." Gracie said.
"It is." Frank said.
"I will leave you all to settle in and I will let you know when I know more." Bruno said.
Seth shook his hand and he left.
"Thanks for watching her." Becky said.
"Anytime." Charlotte said.
"I helped Aunty Charlotte pick out the colors for her TLC outfit." Gracie said.
"She did, she's a very creative little girl." Charlotte said.
"And smart." Andrade said.
"She is." Seth agreed. "How about we go get some lunch I am starving."
"Me too." Gracie said.
"We'll see you later to get ready for tonight." Charlotte said.