Review: His Falling Rose

Reviewer: Ash or twilight_5bte

Review for: JclynKana

"His Falling Rose" is a beautiful fanfiction with the lead as BTS Jin. The author had made the story similar to that of the famous story "Beauty and the Beast", but with a varying context. The author has portrayed the inbound emotions of the characters which indeed make the readers feel the tension.

The author didn't reveal the main character's name to create more interest in the readers. The urge for knowing the protagonist made me sit on the fence. The plot of the story is pretty good which keeps us interested to read each chapter. BTS's jin (whose name is not revealed) visit this floristry whose owner is the female lead "Seo Jaehee". Even though they don't exchange any word at first, their glances and actions make them feel a little comfortable around themselves. The female lead who was totally an introvert, feels at ease with him, which helps for further development in their relationship. The supporting characters also have a great role here. The intensity of the seizure experienced by Jin is perfectly portrayed. The fact that his whole life depends upon a Black Rose is fascinating. The plot is well oriented which draws for the attention of the readers. The confusion felt by the readers at the beginning makes sense when the author reveals the character.

Although English is not the author's first language (something I got to know from the preface of the story), he/she has done a good job. The right usage of the right words at the right time adds beauty to the story. I found very little grammatical errors throughout the story.

In my opinion, on a rate of 5, I would rate "4 and a half " for this story. This story is clearly a piece of art.

Apart from those small grammatical errors I found, this story is perfect and I'm happy to recommend it to everyone! Re-editing the story will help you to recognize the small defects to accomplish better.

Thank you for requesting here!