Review: You

Review by: Ash or twilight_5bte

Review for: yoonglesxyoongi

"You" is an amazing Kim Seokjin fanfiction. The book is written as a letter that holds many secret and untold feelings that the character felt. BTS Jin, who is the protagonist of the story meets the reader as a freshman in his school. At first, he tries to bully her. But eventually, without even his knowledge, he falls for her.

The story was written in such a way that it creates an urge to read the next chapters. The story is completely angst as stated by the author. The plot is a creative one that gives shocking twists and turns throughout the story.

The tension of that untold crush on someone, suppressing those immense feelings inside one's self without letting the world know about it, trying to avoid the feeling which had already rooted inside him... all of this makes the readers sit on the fence to know more about the reasons and happenings. The further progress of the story was totally unexpected by me, myself.

While reading this book, I found myself smiling and sometimes crying for no reason. I think this expresses the quality of the writer. The writer has used a good language for writing yet not too difficult for others to understand.

To sum up, It was easy to grasp and really heart touching. The progress of the story was at the perfect pace, which indeed allows the reader to take in all the emotions to the heart.

It was a short story with only 6 chapters. But the world that awaits the readers behind each of these chapters is really breathtaking. I personally liked this book so much and am really happy to recommend it to all those who are looking for something solid to read.
The only typos that I found were 2 (yes, I counted it ;) ).

I highly recommend you to edit your blurb and add a little more description which can make the readers more attracted to it. The blurb is the keymap for a new encounter. And about the cover of the book, it perfectly blends with that aesthetic effect to the theme of the story.

All together, Your story was creative, that you made it into a letter which felt more like a personal diary to me, with all those inbound feelings and struggles inside one's mind clearly drawn in it.
I'd say the "This book deserves more attention."

Thank you for requesting here!