Review: Impossible Love

Reviewer: Ash or twilight_5bte

Review for: yazzys_world_haha

"Impossible Love" is BTS Jimin fanfiction in which the reader was in a relationship with Jungkook, but had to break up because of some circumstances. When the reader feels depressed about it, Jimin lends a helping hand towards her. Even when the people surrounding the reader states that Jimin is 'Evil' she doesn't want to believe it.

The plot seems nice. I was a little confused but I guess it will make sense as the story progress. You've done a very good job on the pace of the story. I noticed that Jimin only had limited appearances in the chapters published.

The kdrama gifs used at certain places are helpful for the reader to understand the context and emotions in the right way. But please refrain from using more gifs. Instead, try to explain them through words that can stab the reader's mind. Words can hit better than visuals.

For instance, If you're trying to express the pain endured by a character, adding a picture or gif can make the reader understand the emotion, while if you explained it through words, the reader will feel the emotion... more like living through it and it hits different.

In Chapter 4, there was a part where the reader had a dream about her past with her dad. In the dream, the characters kept on using "Daddy" and "Y/N" instead of using pronouns. I think you wrote it like that to make readers sense the 'child'ish attitude. But I personally, think it will much better if you use the pronouns. Not using pronouns makes the characters feel like coy.

I found a few grammatical errors and a dialogue of Y/N was missing the double-quotes (in chapter 6) which can be rectified by proof-reading. I suggest you to proof-read the chapters before publishing to avoid such mistakes.

The blurb of the book is simple yet attractive. The cover you're using is a good one. Although the cover you revealed in chapter 6 would blend with the story more.

To conclude, You have a nice plot. Remember to describe the situation with words more than visuals. Always proof-read the chapters before publishing. And I also suggest you to change the cover. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you for requesting here!