Review pt.1: Daylight Nerd

Reviewer: Kookie or kookieismean

Review for: spilledpill

P. S. This is an overall review.

Title: It's an interesting title and, at least for me, it leaves you wondering if it's meaning, which you will learn later on after a few chapters. It's also a unique title and I've never seen anything like it before.

Cover: The cover is quite appealing, the black is especially nice, it's simple but pretty and depicts one of the main characters Seokjin. The cover looks pretty good quality and nicely made. The cover doesn't match with the story in concept but it's shows a main character so it works out nicely.

Description: The description doesn't give away too much but it shows just enough to get you hooked and make you want to read it in one go. It's isn't too long which is nice, it might be on the shorter side but it reveals enough to get someone's attention.

Plot: The plot isn't too cliche and seems original and creative to me. The book flows nicely and goes at a slow enoght pace to understand but fast enough so that it doesn't get boring. The plot seems well planned from the way it flows. The intended genre was romance and a bit of mystery which it definitely succeeded in, leaving the readers wandering what will happen next.

Originality: I don't usually read Jin fanfics but I haven't ever seen something like this with Jin, or any of the other boys. It seems pretty original to me, even though the technical plot is similar to other works, the way you write it and the how you expressed yourself was different. In my two years on Wattpad I've never seen something quite like this, good job with being original and creative.

Grammar: I haven't really noticed any gramatical mistakes, that may be because I'm too into the story but I haven't noticed anything except for maybe a few minor ones, that may just be me getting confused, but overall good job with the grammar, you had good, interesting words but they were still simple enough to understand, there is a good amount of diversity in the sentences.

Spelling: Same as the grammar I haven't many spelling mistakes except for a couple here and there, but you wouldn't notice it unless you were looking for it. Great job.

Character development: It was interesting to watch Suki grow stronger and Seokjin to grow more distant . It was also nice to watch them fall in love with each other. The whole vampire thing was also a nice change of events.

Language use: There are, ehem, intriguing words but they are still simple which is strangely appealing. There is a good amount of bad words though but I don't mind it, it makes the story more colorful.

Emotions: I could feel their raw emotions when I read it, amazing job with that. The way you expressed yourself was beautiful and worked very well.

Ending: Okay so this is an unfinished story but still, that cliffhanger, where you left off, yeah you better finish that because I swear if you're going to leave it like that. No but in a serious note this book isn't finished so I can't really judge the ending, but I can't wait for more chapters to come out with where you left on.

Please go read this book and support the author, it's a great book and I'm sure you all would love it.

I'll post the chapter by chapter review in a day or two.