Review: We

Reviewer: Ash or @twilight_5bte

Review for: @NourhaneauxToumanian

"WE"; the story based on BTS Jin who became a victim of amnesia after an unexpected car accident. I read 5 chapters so far, and I'm happy to inform the author that it is a well-written story.

Although the characters and events are fictitious, I could sense the reality all through the story. The language you used was effective to make the readers feel the tense of the situation. To create interests in readers you ended each chapter vaguely; which was a good choice for this common plot.

About the grammar, I'm glad to tell you that the right usage of words made a wonderful output. But at some places, you have used "pecked" instead of "peeked" (I guess) which can make confusion among the readers. I advise you to correct them. (Ignore this if you are right). You could make a reader feel the anxiety and mental pressure that is experienced by Jin with frequent memory loss.

The love and caring between the 7 people in the story are drawn nicely by giving attention to every single thing. You have also given an elaborated explanation about the scenes. I recommend you to avoid unfinished sentences. Apart from that, you have made an amazing work.

Thank you for requesting here!