Review: I Wish

Reviewer: Euphoria or Euphoriakookie1997

Review for: yazzys_world_haha

Title:
Nice yet simple. I like how it doesn’t give away the storyline but yet attracts readers! Good work!

Description:
I like how you’ve given Y/n’s pov in the description and ended it with a suspension (question) . This is the safest and easiest pattern of description.

Cover:
I personally love the cover. Fanfic writers including myself intend to put the main character (celebrities) on it but you didn’t do that and decided to stick to the story. That’s amazing!

Chapter 1: ME!

I won’t be saying that your grammar or English is a hundred percent correct but it’s understandable and i as a reader got the message you wanted to convey. Great description of the character, great background storyline of Y/N. Overall great narration!

Chapter 2: Y/N!
Okayyyyy love the suspense in the beginning! But the good thing is that you moved on from that and continued the story. Leaving suspense in the story gets the readers hooked. Your writing manner suits the story well especially the character.

Chapter 3: lonly (correction needed, it’s lonely)
Good, the story is now going back into flashbacks. This adds up to the interest level of the readers and now a new character is introduced. Good that you again moved on from that and continued with the story. Ooooohhhh and another twist! Great! That wad exactly what we needed!

Overall review:
Great story line a few grammatical mistakes but they don’t matter as much. As far as the main point is conveyed that is the main purpose. The story is having its twist and turns which is definitely what readers are thirsty of! Great job!!

Thank you for requesting here!