Review: BTS WORLD

Reviewer: Ash or twilight_5bte

Review For: taetaebabymochi97

"BTS WORLD" is an innovative BTS fanfiction in which the protagonist (reader) spends 7 days with a BTS member. The author explains a fantasy version of the BTS WORLD app, which changes the users' life according to the plot decided by the app. The reader he/she has a span of 7 days to change or repeat the future by meddling with the customary lives of the BTS members upon the choices they are left to make.

The plots are developed from the real past scenarios of the members, that it makes us seem like the story is spitting out the truths from before.

The plot is really marvelous but the chapters were all short. Despite that, I have to admit they didn't fail to express the mood of the book. The pace of the story is perfect. I'd like to say that the book would be more perfect if the chapters were a little longer. You can try merging 2 or more chapters for that, or explain more about the emotions experienced by the characters, by not affecting the plot.

I was supposed to read utmost 5 chapters for reviewing, but actually  I read the whole 17 published chapters because your storyline was really interesting.

To discuss about the language, I found a few grammatical errors which can be easily rectified by proof-reading. You can correct it while editing the story once it is done. Because the errors that you have are really minimal and it wouldn't puzzle the readers much.

The idea of making the BTS WORLD app into a fanciful one was really creative. The blurb and title of the story used are flawless. But I highly recommend you to change your book cover. The one you are using doesn't really blend with the story. Maybe you can choose a picture from the Heartbeat mv as you're inspired by it. It's just a suggestion, you are free to use the one you like.

To conclude, The plot and your nature of writing are great. Remember to proof-read your book to avoid the simple grammatical errors. Try to make the chapters a little longer (it's totally upto you. If you prefer short chapters you can go on with that :)). And I suggest you to change the book cover. Apart from that, your book is coming along nicely.

Thank you for requesting here!