Review: Candlelight

Reviewer: Secret or BTS_Believer

Author: ghostair

What I reviewed
Every major mistake I could find.

Notes
- Just like with Behind the Smile, this is more of an editor’s job, not really a reviewer but I will try my best.

Chapter 1
- Maybe instead of candlelight, say “he placed a candle in front of her every night, hoping the light would redirect her gaze back to him.”

Chapter 2
- “Down his sleepy eyes” consider “out of his sleepy eyes”.

Chapter 3
- No major mistakes here but I am wondering what happened to the girl.

Chapter 4
- “You won’t forgive me would you?” consider “You’re not going to forgive me, are you?”.

Chapter 5
- No major mistakes here.

Chapter 6
- No major mistakes here.

Chapter 7
- No major mistakes here.

Chapter 8
- No major mistakes here.

Overall Review
    You had only asked me to find every major mistake I could find and I had trouble finding any mistakes at all. I couldn’t help but read the book and I have to say, I was very confused in the beginning but I was crying like a baby in the very end.

If I may make a suggestion, you should write a story about the two and what happened to make it end like that. I enjoyed this book very much and I am in awe at how you manage to put plot twists like this in not only this book but in Illuminating Heart too. Thank you for the chance to read this book.

Thank you for requesting here!