Review: The Door That Leads To You

Reviewer: Ash or twilight_5bte

Review for: urprincess2be

"The Door That Leads To You" is a beautiful fanfiction. It describes the encounter of Y/N with BTS during the vacay. The author explains the encounter with each member as a door. A door that leads to the world of fantasies where you can meet your bias and engage with them.

From the 5 five chapters that I read, Y/N had an encounter with Namjoon and it was plotted marvelously. The story has literally drawn the respect and personal space that was given by the BTS ARMY during their vacations as requested in the memo from Big Hit. It is written realistically by joining their Vlive moments, Twitter updates, Weverse and much more, so that the reader can connect and realize the depth of the story easily.

I like how the author developed the plot using the simple details from their vacay vlogs. It gives off a 'reality' vibe throughout the story. It's as if the reader can really LIVE in the moment.

Each door has a different story to say which is indeed really fascinating. The whole story is written in simple language which is appropriate for any readers. Although, I found a few grammatical errors in between (Mainly on the chapter named "Just One Day"). I hope you correct them soon because that might create inconvenience to the readers. 

The type of plot you used is really rare and innovative. It makes your story stand out from all the cliche plots. But I found it a little bit lagging because you explained even the minute details. But it's cool... like... it helps the readers feel the tense/nervousness/happiness/sadness faced by the character.

You've selected an awesome title that matches perfectly to your book. The cover used is pretty good, but I also suggest to you change it into something more great. So that it can really blend with the story. Of course, one should not judge a book by its cover. But some of the readers do.

To sum up, Your book is really innovative. You jumped from the stereotypes to a new classic level. And I advise you to proof-read your book again for clearing the grammatical errors. Good luck with your work.

(R/N: I'm really sorry for delaying your book's review. I've been caught up with my studies lately. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.) 

Thank you for requesting here!