12

"My dads going to be home soon," I grab the empty ice cream bowls and take them into the kitchen ready to wash them up.

"Guess I should hurry up then." I turn around and raise an eyebrow. "If you told your dad about you liking me then he's going to expect something because he knew I liked you."

Simon moves from the sofa and walks into the kitchen, taking a seat at the island. "Come here."

I walk over to Simon and stand between his legs. "Joshua Bradley, how do you feel about having the funniest, most talented and hottest person on Earth as your boyfriend?"

"You're far from funny but I guess you'll be a good enough boyfriend until someone comes along."

As we kiss the butterflies appear once again. I don't think they are ever going to disappear when it comes to kissing Simon.

"If I knew what I was getting myself into then I would've mention that I was gay two years ago."

"You really should have. I'm glad I waited though."

"You're going down the soppy route and the last thing I want to do is cry so let me wash up and we can go back to watching Friends." I was constantly bullied by Simon and my dad for being emotional.

"Hurry up, I miss you and you were warm." Today is one of the best days of my life.

18/11/19