40

Hannah's POV

"Excuse me everybody, I would like to make a toast." I stood up and waited until all attention was diverted to me before continuing. "First of all, I would like to thank everyone who is here today for not only being here, but for always being there for Josh and Simon."

"Now, Josh, or should I say Dad number one? You will never know just how much you mean to me. That day on the train when I asked for advice, that advice changed my whole life. Without you, I would probably still be closeted. I feared telling anybody that I was bisexual yet I trusted you and listened to your advice, I ended up in hospital because of it, but I was welcomed into the best family I could ever wish for. Thank you Josh."

"Simon, Dad number two, you have always been a great role model to not only me but millions of people. Because they may never have the opportunity to say it to you in person, I will, on their behalf. Thank you, for being who you are and inspiring millions to be who they want and to do what they want to do."

"The two of you have done so much for me and that is why, my wedding gift to you, with help from Tobi and JJ is your honeymoon. One week holiday in Hawaii, followed by two more weeks in Athens." I dismissed the speech and hugged Josh and Simon.

They have a fairytale relationship, which just shows that they were indeed.... meant to be.

06/01/20
and here is the end of another book. let me know if you want an update of their life with like a 2 year time skip.

the next book that I'll start to upload soon is called 'I Never Told You' and is another Miniminter fanfiction which I am excited to write.

thank you all for the support on this book. I love you all ❤️