35

Hannah's POV

I loved Simon and Josh so much, they have done so much for me since they adopted me.

I was going to repay them by giving them the best wedding they could imagine. Tobi and JJ helped me with the idea and offered to help pay for anything that was needed. It was going to be expensive but it was worth it.

"Tobi! JJ!" I called as I walked into Tobi's and JJ's shared apartment. Once Simon and Josh moved out JJ and Vik decided to move out of the house too because it was too big for just the two of them.

"What did you tell them you were doing this time?" Tobi asked as he walked out of his room.

"I said I was coming to take your Haribos. I'm going to have to take some though, it's a request from the grooms." JJ and Tobi are closer to Simon and Josh than the others so it's likely that they'll be the best men.

"Anyway, let's get this honeymoon booked. It's all set up on the monitor in my room." We walked into Tobi's room and I sat on the bed with JJ, Tobi on his gaming chair.

"I'm so excited for this, they're going to love this honeymoon so much." We decided to send them to Hawaii for a week, but because JJ is the way he is he wanted to put even more money towards it so they are also going to Athens for two weeks.

"We're going to have to start pre-recording videos soon, when it gets closer to the wedding things are going to get busy."

"When is the wedding? Have they chose a date yet?" JJ asks, knowing I'd be the first to find out.

"September 5th," I answer, "they told me earlier."

"I bet you're counting the days already." Tobi teases.

"I've been waiting for this day ever since I started watching Simon and Josh, plus when by the time the wedding gets here I'm going to have completed my exams. I'll be free."

"You'll be fine, you have the potential to get the highest grades and we know that even with the wedding planning you'll find the time and place to revise and prepare for exams." I smile at Tobi's words and promise to not end up like JJ before taking a few bags of Haribos and leaving.

31/12/19
welp, the year is pretty much over and I think this year has been one of the best I've ever had. I've made so much progress with my mental health and I believe I'm in the right state of mind for the stress of upcoming exams. Everyone reading this has also made this year even better, every comment, every vote, every read encourages me to keep writing and doing what I enjoy. Without you guys I don't think I would have continued to read and write like I used to and I would never have considered pursuing a career in publishing and doing what I enjoy for the rest of my life.
Thank you all for a wonderful 2019 ❤️