39

"Friends and family, today we are all here to celebrate not only the wedding of Simon Minter and Joshua Bradley, but also the journey they have shared with one another and everyone in this room.

One day, somebody walks into your life and doesn't leave. They were there to make you a better person, help you grow and encourage you to become the person you are.

With Simon and Josh, they were lucky to meet at a young age and no matter what obstacles there were, they stuck together.

Simon Minter, do you take Joshua Bradley to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to live and to cherish, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Joshua Bradley, do you take Simon Minter to be your wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to live and to cherish, till death do you part?"

"I do."

"Will you please collect your rings."

Simon goes first, taking the ring from JJ, he holds Josh's hand. "I, Simon Minter, give you, Joshua Bradley, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

When the ring is placed on Josh's hand, he does the same, taking the ring from Tobi. "I, Joshua Bradley, give you, Simon Minter, this ring as an eternal symbol of my love and commit to you."

"By the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom."

"I present to you, Simon and Joshua Minter-Bradley!" Everyone raises from their seats and congratulate the happy couple as they make their way out of the ceremony.

05/01/20
next chapter is the last 🥺