30

The following morning I had a hangover from hell. As expected. I notice a bottle of water and tablets next to the bed. Simon had obviously already woke up or put them there last night.

When I begin to tolerate the pounding in my head, I check my phone. Remembering the notification I didn't check yesterday.

Hannah: I told my parents and it didn't go well. my mom screamed at me for hours and my dad attacked me. I'm in hospital and I'm not expecting them to even show up. what should I do?

Josh: shit. sorry for not answering yesterday. let me try and sort something out for you. I promise you'll be fine and talk to the hospital staff about denying access to anyone.

Shit. I had to try and sort something out for her. It's the least I could do.

I got out of bed and went looking around the house for Simon, eventually finding him in the kitchen.

"Hey. How's your hangover?"

"Tolerable. I need to ask you something."

"Ask away."

"So, yesterday on the train to my Mom's I met a bunch of fans and this one girl, Hannah, asked for advice on how to come out. She took my advice and is in hospital because her Dad attacked her. I feel like in a way this is my fault so I said I'd help her out by finding somewhere for her to live. She's too young to live alone. What do I do?"

"Let her live here for a while. If you're up for it we could sort out what's happening with her parents and potentially adopt." I jump up smiling before hugging Simon. First I had to check with the other guys that they be alright with a fan living in the house.

Even if it is only for a while. Me and Simon had already spoke about moving out of the house and finding an apartment for us.

20/12/19