Capter 3~ Reunited

*Emmies P.O.V.*
"What did you say your last name was?" Daryl asked.
"Rhee."
"Oh my god," Rick said.
"Um, I have to run out real quick, I left a couple small packs up that hill just in case things went bad down here." Henry scratched the back of his head. "I'll be right back don't worry." He kissed the top of my brown hair and headed out.
"What's that?" I asked pointed at a group of people up the large lawn of the prison.
"That's our group. And I think there is someone up there that you should see. Did you have another older brother? What happened to your parents? What did they look like?" Rick asked kneeling down to my level.
"Henry is my only brother. My mother looks like me but died while giving birth to me. My father and me got separated when this all started. He has my eyes, and he is Korean." I said.
Rick looked at Daryl, and Daryl nodded.
We headed up the hill to where the group of people were. There were a lot of them. It seemed that they were having a picnic.
"Glenn, I think there's someone here to see you." Rick guided me over.
A man stood up and turned around. "What Rick?" He said. Then he saw me. He stood there for a few seconds and then we ran to each other.
"Daddy! Daddy!" I sobbed as I ran and he picked me up. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he fell to his knees. He had his hand on the back of my head. I felt him crying and shaking just like me. He kissed the side of my head over and over again.
"Is this real?" I heard him whisper.
"Yes," I cried. He held me like that for what felt like forever as the people around us hugged each other and cried from happiness. There were shocked faces all around.
I finally pulled away and he wiped the tears from my cheeks just like he used to do. I smiled and hugged him again.
"Is Henry?" He stopped there as Rick yelled, "T-dog! Bring him over here!"
An African American man helped bring our bags and when they reached us, Henry looked up. "Dad?"
Dad stood up, still holding me, and Henry ran over and wrapped both of us in a huge hug. I even felt Henry crying.
~~~~~
After our hug fest was over Dad wiped his eyes and said, "Ya, um guys, these are my children. This is Henry, he is fifteen and I adopted him six months before my daughter Emmie was born. Emmie is seven by the way. I didn't tell you about them because I didn't want to talk about it because I thought they were dead."
Dad pointed to everyone as he said their names, "That's Rick, Daryl, Carl, Hershel, his daughters Beth and Maggie, T-Dog, Carol, Tyreese, Sasha, Michonne, Bob, and baby Judith."
"If you get lost around here or need help, don't hesitate to ask anyone." Rick patted my shoulder.
"Can we stay?" I asked Rick.
"And child of Glenn's is welcome to stay with us." Rick replied.
We said hello to everyone and ate a quick meal before it became dark. Dad went to sit next to the girl named Maggie that was his age, late to mid twenties. He quickly kissed her and they watched the fire. I moved over to Dad and sat down on his lap.
"Hey baby girl," he wrapped one arm around me and the other around Maggie.
Everyone was silent and to break the silence, Beth started to sing. She was amazingly good. I was surprised.
When Beth finished we all started to head inside the prison to sleep.
It was cool. "Wow! I've never been in a prison before!" I said.
"Well I would hope not." Maggie smiled at me and I laughed.
"I'm finally glad that we gave you the big cell, Glenn. I'm sure you want your kids in the same room as you," Rick chucked.
We walked into the cell where there was a large blanket covering the bars of the door so people couldn't look in. It was true, this cell was twice as big as the other cells. There was a bunk bed on on one wall and two cots pushed together on the other wall.
"Uh kids?" Dad said as Maggie walked in and linked arms with my dad. "Um this might be hard, but Maggie and I are........ married."
"Cool," Henry said and just started to look around like he didn't care.
I just stood there. Thinking.
"Emmie, I know that it might be hard for you to understand, but in no way am I replacing your mother." Maggie knelt down to my level and put a hand on my shoulder.
I wrapped my arms around her neck and hugged her. "I love you Mom," I said. I had never known what it was like to have a mother.
"I- I loved you too," Maggie stuttered.
"I never knew my mom and Daddy said she was mean, so your my only Mom," I said.