Chapter 96

*Maggie's POV*

We were under attack and my son was just shot. I heard a high pitch scream and went to help.

I saw Mike holding Harper by the arm, a gun to her head. She looked at me with her crying eyes and I snapped.

"Not my daughter too you son of a b*tch!" I grabbed my gun and shot him between his eyes. "Are you okay!" I held her trembling face in my hands and swung her on my hip.

"RICK!" I yelled when I spotted him. He was with Judith, Michonne, and Rosita. "Rick, I need you to watch Harper I have to find Glenn!"

"Don't leave me mommy!" Harper cried.

"Baby, I'm gonna go find daddy and we will come back for you!" I told her and gave her a kiss.

I ran around the whole little town, searching for Glenn, but I didn't find anyone. All I found was walkers on every turn.

I was alone.

*Glenn's POV*

Walkers, walkers was all I could see. No people, just walkers. I turned down a small alleyway to find a walker chewing on the insides of a person.

I saw the face......Michael. Rage filled inside of me and gripped the handle of my knife so hard that my knuckles became white. I stomped over to the walker and flipped it so it was on it's back.

I got down in my knees and stabbed it over and over again in the head.

"Glenn!" I heard Sasha and Carol yell.

*Emmie's POV*

"Em, you go get some rest, I'll take watch," Tara said softly.

It was late at night and the four of us had settled down in the woods. Abraham and Carl were asleep and I was perched on a rock, keeping watch.

"No I'll take watch," I said. "You get some rest."

She sat down on the rock next to me. "If anything happens I'll tell you."

"If one of the people in our group passes by, I want to be able to flag them down, I want to help. I have to be strong, not weak. Every death that I witness only makes me stronger," I said and didn't take my eyes off of the area ahead of me.

"Well, I'm taking watch with you then," Tara said.

That's when I heard a twig snap in the woods. I carefully lifted my gun and got of the rock. Slowly, the person came into view, and I dropped my gun to the ground.