Chapter 82

A/N: play the song Say Something by Christina Aguilera when instructed to if you want to!

*Dylan's POV

I ran down the street filled with walkers holding a crying Mia in my arms. We finally reached the house we were supposed to go to and I practically jumped inside.

When I turned around I saw only Michael was behind me.

"Where's mom and Emmie?" I asked.

"I saw Emmie trip and they got surrounded," Michonne said. I looked around to see Michonne, Father Gabriel, Tyreese, and Sasha.

"Where's Harper?!" I yelled at Michael.

"I-I don't know," he answered nervously.

Anger built up inside of me and I slammed Michael into the wall. "WHY DID YOU LET GO?! MOM TOLD YOU TO HOLD ON NO MATTER WHAT! YOU PIECE OF SH*T!" I got up in his face and punched him.

"Dylan stop!" Michonne yelled and pulled me back.

"THEY'RE ALL GONE NOW! WE ARE THE ONLY ONES LEFT NOW! MOM AND EMMIE WERE SURROUNDED, AND YOU LET GO OF HARPER!" I felt warm tears fall from my face. "They're all gone!" I cried and slumped to the floor. "Gone."

"Dylan?!" I heard Elena's voice.

"Elena!" I jumped to my feet and wrapped her in a hug. "Come with me."

I pulled her into the closet.....smooth move Dylan.

"W-what's wrong?" She reached up and wiped my tears. As soon as her thumb touched my cheek, I felt sparks.

"M-my f-family is d-dead!" I stuttered.

She just gasped and wrapped her arms around my neck. "I'm so sorry, but-" she stopped.

"But what?"

She hesitated, biting her lip in the process. "But I'm still here. And I'm not going anywhere."

At that moment, I reached up and cupped her face in my hands before slowly leaning in. In moments, our lips collided. Mini fireworks went off as our lips moved in sync. We pulled away. I had to ask her to be my girlfriend. She kissed back so she has to say yes. Right? What if Carl already asked her?

I mustered up all the courage I had. "Elena, will you-" she cut me off.

"Yes. Now shut up and kiss me," she said and pulled me to her again. It was even better than the first kiss. She placed a hand on my shoulder and balled up my T-shirt in her fist.

"Don't you like Carl though?" I asked.

"He's cute, but to pushy," she laughed.

"And I'm not? I just asked you to be my girlfriend after our first kiss. Is that not pushy?"

"It's the perfect amount of pushy for me."

(A/N: start song now!)

*Maggie's POV*

~~Two days later~~

It felt like I was being shaken awake when I heard, "Mommy, wake up! You gotta wake up!"

I opened my tired eyes to see Harper shaking me, and Emmie holding her gun up at the door.

"Come on Harper, get her awake!" Emmie said franticly.

I sat up and Harper immediately wrapped her skinny arms around my waist. "Momma, we gonna die!" She cried.

"What are you talking about?" I asked her and ten looked at Emmie.

"The walkers, they are about to get in the house!" Emmie said.

Without another word, I jumped up and gathered all my weapons. "Stay behind me!" I ordered and whipped out my pistol. I cocked it and entered the hallway.

Tara and Rick were trying to hold the door shut. The moans of the walkers were clearly heard as they banged on the door, making it harder to keep the door shut.

"What are we gonna do? Where will we go?" Emmie asked.

"We run," Rick said. "Tara and I will take the front, Maggie and Emmie, you two take the back. Emmie I'm asking you to do this 'cause I know you're a good shot."

They let go of the doors and walkers poured in. We all ran to the back door and swung it open. "Go, go, go!" Rick yelled.

I noticed Harper falling behind so I swung her onto my hip and she held onto my neck so I could use both hands.

As walkers approached I shot them all down with no problem. They were everywhere, just like back at the farm. There were so many that we lost Rick and the others.

There was no way out. They started to close in on the three of us.

"Emmie, Harper, listen to me." I knelt down in front of them. "We don't have much time. There's to many. Emmie you take your sisters hand and you run, do you understand that? Don't let go! You are both little so you can't sneak by them."

"No, mommy no!" She cried.

"Yes. You are both gonna live. You're gonna be just fine. I'll be the distraction," I said.

"No! You don't have to do this! You can't just let them tear you apart!" Emmie sobbed.

"Emmie, I have to do this. Be strong for Harper and your daddy. I love you Em!" I took off my wedding ring and handed it to her. "Give this to your daddy. Tell him I love him."

"Love you too. And I will."

"Harper baby, don't be scared. It'll be okay. Momma loves you and I'll watch over you both." I felt more tears escape my eyes.

"I love you momma," Harper cried.

I hugged them both tight and they ran off down the street.

*Emmie's POV*

I gripped Harper's hand tighter as we sped down the street. I was continuously wiping my hot tears from my cheeks with my trembling hands.

I love you mommy.

A/N
I'm not going to update as often anymore cause school is starting this week for me. But don't worry cause I'll still update a lot, just not twice a day. Hope I didn't make you to sad with this chapter. Comment thoughts and reactions!