Chapter 91

"Mommy!" I cried and wrapped my arms around her waist, not caring that she didn't remember me.

"Emmie! Are you okay?" She asked and checked me for scratches. "Didn't I tell you to always Cary a knife back at the prison?"

"Yes but-" I stopped. She remembered the prison. She remembered! "You remembered!"

"Yes baby, I remember everything!" She held me close but all I wanted to do was snuggle closer to her and never let go.

"Don't ever leave me like that again!" I cried and balled up the back of her t-shirt in my fists.

"I won't, I promise Em," she said in the familiar voice I love.

I heard my name being yelled as turned to see daddy and Dylan running out of the house.

"Maggie?" Daddy asked and shielded his eyes from the sun.

"Hey," she replied and I hugged daddy.

"You okay Em?" He asked, earning a nod from me. "Dylan, go home and get your sister cleaned up."

We started to head back to the house when I turned to see daddy and mom kissing. I smiled as I went inside.

*Maggie's POV*

"Are you mad I left?" I asked Glenn that night.

"I'm glad you left," he said as he sat on the bed with me. "It made me realize how much I need you and if you had never of left, you wouldn't remembered everything."

"Awe, did you miss me?" I asked in a little kids voice.

"I missed everything about you." He leaned over me.

"Your face." He pecked me on the lips.

"Your smile." He kissed me again.

"Your kisses." He kissed me again.

"Your hugs." He kissed me again.

"You sleeping next to me at night." He kissed me again.

"You being in my arms." He kissed me again. "Shall I continue?"

"Alright Romeo, I get it," I said sarcastically and we both laughed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him lips down onto mine again.

It wasn't just a peck on the lips this time, it was full of passion. I moved my lips along with his and he got on top of me.

"Hey, let me say one more thing before we continue," I said.

"And what's that?"

"I love you Glenn Rhee," I told him then immediately kissed him again, not giving him time to respond.

I felt his warm hands go up the back of my t-shirt and I smiled against his lips. I pulled his shirt off and he did the same with me, not breaking the kiss the whole time.

(You know what happens next. *wink wink*)

A/N
I am posting twice today to thank StaurenIsPerff for everything they've done to help me with these chapters! They are amazing and you all need to read their stories 'cause I love their stories so much!!!